Deadliest Catch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Zonyc, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Anyone else watch this show on the discovery channel? It's a reality show about crab fishing on the Bering sea! Sounds fucked up, but its actually quite good. Anyone else watch this show? The season finale is on tonight :hello:

2. Awesome show, those guys have balls the size of the moon.

I could never do that shit, I hate deep water and the ocean so fuckkk that not for all the money in the world.

Those guys do make some bank though!

3. i watch the show. it's definately interesting.

4. Yup I watch it. They make some serious money, but I could never do it. I can't even imagine working for 30something without sleep, not to mention in those shitty ass conditions.

5. They make loads of dough! Some of them made 59k for the king crab season. Four weeks of hard work in shitty conditions.

6. good show, but the history channel tried to do the same thing with Ax Men = gay,

7. i saw some of that
    and laughed
    all they have to do is .. step to the right

8. I love this show. Very entertaining.

9. One of my favorite shows on TV. Those guys are crazy mother fuckers.

10. I often wonder if those dudes are stayin up for weeks tweeked out of their skulls while they fish those tasty crab...?
    They look a bit strung out..........no fishing pun intended...:D

11. pretty cool show. i dont like the Family Oreinted drama scenes in it tho.

12. i love this show!

13. I hear that, I hate it when you watch a sick show then a drama llama comes and fucks it all up.

14. I used to enjoy this show, then my friend bought the boxset. It was still ok, until one night I got really high and had nothing to do, so I sat there and watched 8 and a 1/2 hours of the World's Deadliest Catch... dear God man, something like that can ruin a show for you lol

15. I love taht shit......DVR it every week

16. its the second most dangerous job, the most dangerous is underwater welding, those guys have some balls.

This made me laugh so hard, lol

18. Used to watch it.one of the captains died very sad:(
    If i remember correctly his son had a drug prob.wonder how he is now.