Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Deadleg?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by idiotbrother, Feb 11, 2014.

1. i just started smoking and i wanna know if getting dead legs when you smoke is normal? i am stoned right now and my legs are numb. i get deadlegs most of the time because you are crazy

2. How does someone else effect your high

3. How do you get dead legs if we are crazy? Haha

4. some strains do that to me too. they make me feel like my legs are asleep. (i'm assuming thats what you mean by deadleg)

particulary if i go beyond just getting high and get totally stoned. also it happens more so the higher the quality of weed. and it happens more so with indica or indica dominant weed.

5. Only time I ever had dead legs, which I call jell-o legs, was when I greened out as a youth from having too many hot knife rips.