Deadhead OG, Tahoe OG, Headband & Critcal +

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by indic4, Jul 29, 2012.

1. I'll be looking in on this. Headband's a killer. One of the best strains I've ever done without doubt. I Might get it again sometime.

2. Great looking plants man! Cant wait to see them around day 60!!

3. very excited to see the outcome of all these strains...critical+ is great...i really wanna see what you can do with just 2.5 of vegs and that tahoe og

4. Great to have you guys on board! I'm interested to see what can come of the Tahoe as well. Certainly is looking like a winner so far.

5. #25 crushya80, Sep 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2012
    SUBBED!

Been looking at these strains, wanna put some headband and tahoe in my garden.. these are cali connection genetics correct?

really looking forward to these girls getting fat and mature (never thought i would ever say that)

keep it green :D:D

6. Whats up Crush, tnx for the sub. Headband is Reserva Privada and Tahoe is Cali C.

7. #27 indic4, Sep 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2012
    Yo Blades, here we are on day 35. Descriptions will be above each pic. Things are going well but I'm not liking the way the Tahoe is growing. It's growing more long and airy vs long and chunky.

Deadhead OG looking luscious.
    [​IMG]

Tahoe Pic 1, too much leaf at this stage for my liking but we have another 4 weeks to go so we'll see...
    [​IMG]

Tahoe Pic 2
    [​IMG]

Critical+ looking great. This is maturing so quick I could cut this down today...seriously.
    [​IMG]

8. damn very nice, your tahoe is growing a little more sativa like....everything looks awesome man, theyre gunna fatten up nicely! Im guess 11oz :wave:

9. Tnx man, ya this Tahoe pheno is really showing it's sativa side. Might mean great smoke though! It's definitely maturing like a sativa too, gonna be a 10-weeker.

10. Pics of Crit+ taken day 40. Just gave her the last feed w/ only 75% strength A&B + Drip Clean. I'll pull her in 10 days after a nice flush (7 gals).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]