dead space

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Syntih, Oct 18, 2008.

1. ok. i finished it earlier today after i did a wake'n'bake

and i have to say that was some of the scariest shit Ive ever seen from a video game

this is truly a horror masterpiece

anyone else play it

anyone else not expecting the last fifteen seconds and almost poop themselves?

2. Just got it, I'm on chapter 3, its definitely a crazy scary game.

3. I just beat it today , another great horror game . The final boss is crazy ! Yeah , and those last couple seconds were freaky .

4. YES MASTERPIECE. This game is so of the most amazing games I have ever played. IT does the greatest job at imersing in the story, almost like a movie. Actually. a great stoner game too, if the scares don'g freak you out. Really , there aren't too many controls to remember, and they freaking hit you over the head with the 'whole cut the arms off thing", which is good for me cuz I forget things. umm if you havent yet check out the games website and the animate comics tehre awesome and shed some light on what s really a great and well thought out sci fi story. I love sci fi
    omg sorry im kindof stoned but i had to say play it if you have not yet ok bye :smoking:

5. im gonna rent it tomorrow since i hear its pretty short, hopefully i can beat it in 5 days

6. youd easily be able to beat it in 5 days

i beat it in about 3 days on medium

soo damn fun though

7. i just went to blockbuster to try and rent it but they were all gone :(

i really wanna play this shit tho so i think im gonna call around town and see if i can find it

8. yea man its definitally worth renting atleast, such a good scare

9. I want to. I love a good horror survival. Especially one that takes place in space.

It looks like it falls apart as far as replayability goes, but definitely looks good otherwise.

10. ehh well, its quiet fun to level all of the gear up. plus the harder modes...are really quiet hard...

11. Definitely a fun game. I like the way the menu's are in-game and just sort of pop up. Had a lot of fun in the zero-gravity part too.