dead seeds?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by shafro, May 15, 2008.

1. I bought two 10 packs of different seeds from 2 different companies. The 1st company from England, 1st lost the cash, then I charged and then the seeds got lost. They finally resent them. In the mean time I ordered from Amsterdam(mixed bunch) and had no problems. The Amsterdam (bubblegum) seeds came within a week . I dropped them all in a glass of water. Within 2 days 9 germinated.
    Then the others came. They have been in water for almost a week and only 4 sprouted. Are the other ones bogus from a bogus company or are they just late bloomers and will eventually sprout.
    Well at least I know which company not to use again.

2. bro you can't keep the seeds in water more than 12 hr. If you do they will die

3. Well, I have had the same problem before, except for me, none of the seeds sprouted. But yes, for sure, the seeds could be really old or immature or something. I don't think they will sprout after a week, but there's no harm in trying right? Good luck with your grow :)

4. I guess I'll put em in dirt and say a prayer.
    I emailed my complaint to the company. Lets see if they do the right thing. Karma

5. Thanks for pm inquiries. Before I say what company and slander then on every forum in cyberspace, I want to give them a chance to reply and make this right. I have germinated this way for years and ave never had problems. Especially in just 12 hours bro.

6. Yeah I germinate my seeds in a shotglass of water and never had a problem. Sometimes over 72 hours.

7. one came up!!!