Dead Rising

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Dec 3, 2020.

1. I Cant Remember if I ever Make this Thread before but Sorry if I did.. Do Anyone Love This Game? I Really Love it a lot Especially the First One is My Favorite I Love Killing as Many Zombies as ican with all Different Weapons Plus
    There alotta Cool Bosses Fights in it too with Psychopaths an You get alotta Points for Killing them too
    Also I Like Dead Rising 2 because
    There a Tiger in there an You can Choose not I Kill it an Save it for a Rescue Room.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. I remember it coming out and looking great...kind of like if you were to get to play in an over the top version of "Dawn of the Dead"...but one thing killed it for me, and I regret that I let it get to me...I'm just, finicky with games these days.
    What was it?
    The way there was no specific ending, it was just depending on where you were when time ran out etc.
    I'm sure there's some "good" ending you're meant to strive for, but yeah something about that just rubbed me the wrong way and made it feel a little pointless.
    Good looking game, always looked very fun to me...but yeah, I got issues...

• Winner Winner x 2

3. Well...Ion Wanna Give Anyting Way but There an Extended Ending if You Do Everyting Right an Stuff it Continues The Game Past The Normal Ending Point. After That Guy Supposed To Pick You Up in His Helicopter! :) Look It Up an You Could Find Out What To Do To Reach The Real Ending My Friend it Actually Really Cool.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. The dead rising games are lit AF T:D some of the bosses are hard to kill though smh :laughing: I remember that clown who's a savage :bolt::laughing:

• Winner Winner x 1

5. Yup Haha I Had a Difficult Times With The Psycho Clown too until I Figure Out You Need to Use Actual Guns To Defeat Him an Just Wait until He Start Blowing up Those Poison Gas Balloons an Shoot it...it Will Make Him Cough For a Few Secconds an While He Doing that Just Shoot Him Alot :)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. @BrewsnWeed666 Plus Once You Kill that Pyscho Clown His Special Chain Saw Appears there always an its a Awesome Weapon :D Just Like that Big Dude With His Machete too in the Hard Ware Store.

~Toni~

7. Anybody Else Think That Dead Rising Games are That Business? :D I Can't Be Thee Only One!!!

~Toni~

8. I Haven't Really Got Into My New Game Profile on Dead Rising 1 Yet but I am Going To Once I Complete Saints Row 2 :D

~Toni~

9. Destiny 2

I just found out red dead 2 is out on steam i want it so bad

Sent from my SM-A102U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1