Dead Rising thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Aug 21, 2019.

1. I cant remember if I made this before but I think this game deserve its own thread. Anyone else a fan of these games on GC? I like the original best because its the most fun for me an I have actually completed it by my self with out help & im proud of it!!!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. I bought a PS4 about a year ago and paid it and "got into it" for a few months and then I moved and just quit.... I'd like to get back into it tho...

What console are we talking?? I dont know much about current games either...but I'm interested to see what games sound fun

3. I bought a PS4 about a year ago and paid it and "got into it" for a few months and then I moved and just quit.... I'd like to get back into it tho...

What console are we talking?? I dont know much about current games either...but I'm interested to see what games sound fun

4. Well I be playing mine on the X-Box 360 just because that's the system the game is for lbvs.(Nothing against PS or anything like that) Me an the husband play aot of older games like for N64 & stuff, Super NES too.

Anyway tho You should play DR again its awesome an the story is too if you do the missions in the time they give you lol.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Lmmmao yo this part always has me CTFU ina dark/disturbing way. This dude don't care about the zombies just his precious store. His last words are "CLEAN UP, REGISTER 6!!!! :laughing:

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Hell yeah dead rising kicks ass :D

• Winner Winner x 1

7. Thanks Brews!! Im going to start a new on there very soon tbh! :)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Hell yeah which 1 are you going to play??

• Friendly Friendly x 1

9. Probably going to start with the first one because its my favorite an then go from there.

~Toni~

10. Never got into 1 or 2, got 3 when I bought my Xbone and had a lot of fun with it.

11. 2 is cool as well because you get a Tiger if you don't kill in the fight!!!!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2