Dead Patches!! Please help is this Nute Burn? root rot?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by kcg, Jan 11, 2013.

1. #1 kcg, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013
    Hello, I Have a couple Bubble Gums, and a Mango in there 2nd week of flower, in Roots Organic 707, Using age Old Organics Line, R/O. I PH Every thing, Temps are good.
    I did a heavy feed 2 waterings ago, before the new year.
    At first it was just a couple of leaves, and now it seems to be affecting random spots on the plants. Any Suggestions or information would be great.

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I was thinking of a Flush? anyone agree? What should I do here?

3. Pics would help..im thinking it needs some calmag

4. Can you not see the pic?

5. Couldnt with the app but can now..not sure though looks like burn but i think p or k deficiency does that..maybe excess n causing lockout? hopefully someone else will have more info for ya

6. What kind of ph u using it can kill off your microherd.

7. Sure looks like light burn

8. Im using a 600 HPS, cooled with a 6in Active air, temps are 70's with at least 6 in from the hood, cold to the touch

9. Looks like a magnesium deficiency, I have an old post called " Yellow tips " a gc member posted a list there of what the different deficiencies look like, go to my profile and check it out hope it helps.

10. I Ph'd the runoff, it was low. think Im Locking out a bit, i got some lime, and Have done a flush, I only did 5 gal for each, there in 5 gal smart pots, all organic so i bet it will flush out fine with 5 gallons each.