Dead island.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by mmm tacos, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Anyone hear heard of the upcoming game "Dead island"? My friend told me about it and once i saw some gameplay i was hooked.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVzRo39P31I]YouTube - ‪Dead Island: 20 Minutes of Gameplay Footage [HD]‬‏[/ame]

2. Looks awesome, kinda like crysis and left for dead mixed together. Ill probably be picking it up when it comes out

3. its a mix of fall out L4D and crysis.

you can make weapons, upgrade stats by just using them.

and ive been told if you want to be 100% done the game its over 200 hours of gameplay.

as you cant just run in on 200 zombies and kill them all you can take like 3-4 at a time maybe.

i cant wait to play this bad boy, havent played a game like this in a LONG time.

4. It just seems like the perfect mix of some good games. Already pre-ordered my copy and it will be here September 8th i believe.

5. shweet, 6 days after mah birfday

6. Yeah I saw that, looks cool, I should be buying it as soon as it comes out.

7. I am super pumped for this game cannot wait I know I read about it in the latest game informer.

8. gonna be playing this with my buds when it comes out. looks fucking sick

9. Deciding on either getting it for my laptop or xbox....might have to go with the top.

10. Yeah this game and BF3 are going to be so fun this year. Can't wait.

11. fuck yes, this year is a great year to be hooked up with vidya games!