Dead ex bf

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chodelee1901, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Thirsty Thursday at my place last night, my ex invited one of her friends over along with some other people. Now i met the girl at a bridge earlier that night with my ex as me and my friend were just driving around town, and she was super bitchy! Like enough to make us leave. So later that night we're all hanging out drinking and she's there, talking shit to me in the kitchen lol but it wasn't like mean shit talk more of the playful bossy shit, so of course I'm gonna give it right back.. and then this is where i found out her bf hung himself like a month ago, fucked up i know, but anyways i go to smoke a cig or something and get a text saying i remind her of her ex so that was really fucking weird, i didn't know how to act or what mainly because i didn't wanna say or do something to piss her off/ make her upset, ect, and the rest of the night we just talked and drank, twas a great time. So to sum it up, what the fuck do i do about reminding this girl of her ex that just hung himself, like i was getting vibes from her but Im thinking that it's because of her ex and not me but idk and would i be a dick if i tried getting to know her better? Like i said i had a good time and she was cool as hell, a little bossy, but overall chill wants you get to know her. So help me out blades!

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You reminding her of her ex could simply mean you have a few admirable characteristics that he had.  No need to look so much into it unless she's asking you to dress up like him.

I say get to know her better, and give her a chance if you two clicked.  

3. Ya i probably will, it's just a weird situation all in all

4. Do it, her ex boyfriend is probably geting that afterlife lovin.

5. This bitch is obviously crazy. You'll end up the same way bro, don't do it.

6. I'd think twice about dating a girl whose ex-husband or boyfriend hung himself.   

7. Fuck it, decision is made lol at some good ole afterlife lovin

8. Trust me ive thought about it for sure, she doesn't seem crazy considering that just happened like a month ago, apparently she's not into all that pity party shit so she never says anything about it but fuck everyone was quite intoxicated and i only talked to her that night. Should probably scope that shit out first before i make a move tho lol

9. Ouch it happened a month ago?

Dangerous waters my friend. Good luck!

10. Wisdom here

11. Shoulda cleared some stuff up, I'm not really looking to date this chick, just hang out and shit for sure and see what happens from there and for the people saying she's crazy, Ya that's possible but what if her bf was fucked up in the head? It's not always the girls fault, dude coulda been that way for a minute

12. She's not crazy but I don't think it's right to hang out and see where it goes. She clearly isn't over the trauma if losing her boyfriend

13. Idk she's been fucking some guy i guess so I'm not even gonna go out of my way to hang it with her, seems like problems lol

14. The craziest one are the people who hide it the best lol.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Ya this whole ordeal sounds like bad news bears man lol

16. Fuck her and run.

17. Not really worth it man, whyd that dude kill himself? Did he kill himself? What if it was a well planned murder?

18. Im not to sure why, i just know he hung himself and there's so many possibilities right now! Lol I'll probably just say fuck this and get with our new roommate, they want a three way, ones a white and the other is black so that's a damn good combination, plus they're both attractive ass females so what's to not gain from this really lol

19. Anyone else notice when the story started and you said you were hanging out at bridges lol are you friends with frank and charlie? Did you find any good denims?

This is like driving with a buddy, turning to him and saying "Hold my beer and watch this"