Dead / Dying Fan Leaves.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by KittyInACup619, Aug 2, 2011.

1. just wrecked my plants fan leaves with some neem oil. they're really dark green, dry, crunchy, blackening and curling. can these be repaired after some time? can I cut them off?

2. #3 KittyInACup619, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    will that cause anything to happen? stunted growth? will they grow back?

3. smaller leaf sets will grow around the base where you pulled it off, but no stuntin, if its dead its not doing anything beneficial, get it off your girl. you have any pics?

4. #5 KittyInACup619, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    yea, but they're in another thread if you'd like to look. it's in outdoor growing, and I believe the thread is titled 'is it feasible?'.
    so to be honest, I didn't know how to cut off the leave so I cut it halfway down the..stem. I guess that's what you'd call it. I only snipped one plant, so the others still have their leaves. will the smaller leaves forming around where I pulled the leaf off produce more bud sites?

5. ive always seen the entire fan leaf be removed, stem and all. and by the time they flowered, thew area just wasnt developed enough. every single grow is different tho. idk that much ive always been a spectator or assistant, never had my own grow.