dead cat

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by TheAlmightyFunk, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Bury him and leave some catnip in his grave, let the critter rest in peace.

2. to all of the people saying its gross. what do you think dirt is made out of? all dirt is decomposed plants and animals.
    a dead animal would be great fertilizer. i would definitely do it. there is nothing wrong about it.

3. Yeah but to see your own pet decomposing...

4. well i know some native Americans used to plant trees over there dead. so i guess it isn't too far a stretch. but still i would feel weird getting high off my pet.:confused:

5. why would you ever consider this, was the cat the devil, let it be burried and rest in piece...

6. c'mon now, you know you just posted this to get people's reaction, hella silly idea, bet you freaked out a bunch of peeps, lol

7. You can use fish, why not cat? ;)

8. i saw that 'wierdest food guy' on cable eat a roadkill moose burrito..\

would probably work too:)

9. cremate and mix the ashes in with the soil. there ya go unless someone already said that. that way every one of your plants can get a little bit of cat without you having to chop him/her up. Sorry about your loss though i know a cat is like a family member. i remember i did my spanish project about my cat that passed away in 9th grade haha.

10. If you smoke your cats corpse bud you will see said kitty kat when you smoke

11. let this thread die