dead cat

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by TheAlmightyFunk, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Co-Sign, if your going to do that, which i think is fine bc liberals freak when they hear this shit. All our bodies die and SHOULD be burried w\o casket to become fertilizer for mother earth which nourished us our whole lives. It only seems fair to me. but i would def go with cremation, then chern and mix, and yo only use a good Genetic strain, and lemme know if you start petting your cat when your high from it lol bc the dog is next! hahahahaha jk peace SRH:smoking:

2. hey guys I just got a plant planted over the grave. Ill post some pics when I get some time off work.

3. 4 things:
    1. What kind of diet was the cat on? carcinogens, inorganic chemicals, and some toxins build up and are stored in fatty tissues. If you fed it on some weird industrial canned food dont get that near you plant. (also wouldn't technically be organic)
    2. bury it relatively deep, poor little bugger might smell
    3. outdoor only
    4. consider using kitty to prep a site for next year (again, outdoor only), allowing any harmful compounds to drain away...maybe, reduce smell at the current site, and decompose a bit to unlock some beneficial nutrients.

4. LMFAO at that one.

5. Seriously! I'm thinking about how I'd have to process a dead cat for indoor hydroponics use and I'm not liking the mental images I'm getting :eek:

6. you have to make a kitty stew. works like a charm

7. How could you treat your cat like that? I know that any of my cats (I have 3 now, total of 4) wouldn't be used at nutrients. They're part of the family, man. Would you shove your mom into a pot because she provided nutrients?

8. Efficient use of resources, LOL.

9. hell no, but if she was buried without a casket I would plant a tree over her.

10. Hydrponics all day my friend

11. I think this is a good idea and i would have done the same thing with my cat except i didnt grow at the time that she died, everything eventually dies and decomposes so why not use it for some organic fertilizer.

12. The never ending thread.:D

13. Hahaha Meowie Wowie LOL perfect name!!! I would if your intent on smokin some pussy have your kitty cremated and use the ash as a soil amendment. One thing you have to remember about decomposing animals is that the tissue and fat at onepoint turns into a what is similar to an alcoloid poisonous crisco type funk which may kill the root system. You would have to wait untill the poor fluffy has become a viable compost before you use the cuddley corpse. another issue is parasites are you sure you would wwant to introduce that into your little microverse of your greens.

14. i have to LOL everytime i see this thread at the top of the list.

15. Yeah it's too funny. So many replies. Hahaha! RIP kitty. If he only knew...:hello:

16. ... Needs more *dead cat*

17. I think its rather ingenius.
    He didn't love the physical body of his cat.
    He loved the playful friend it served as.
    If the cat is dead. And the body is there.
    Why not make use out of it.
    It be like if your friend died holding a bag full of money, why not take it.
    He's not gonna miss it.

18. It'll be like Ivory(How High movie).

Everytime you smoke the "Meowie Wowie" you will be with you're beloved pet once again. :)

19. LMFAO, literally...

though i'd agree to rather use the ashes instead of the actual body, just for smell/taste issues...

20. i think this is the best idea anyone ever thought of, +rep