dead blades

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by xACExbongzilla, May 30, 2009.

1. im pretty curious as to what and how many blades have died from drugs. if anyone has any names it would be cool to show respect on this thread because we would never know unless someone knew them

2. yeah there have been a couple people on GC that's no longer with us due to drug abuse. can't think of anyone in particular but I know it for a fact

3. During the time I've been on I've only seen one thread of somebody dying, but I don't know if it was from drug abuse. Try search bar and see if you find anything.

4. #4 s w i s h e r, May 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2009
    we've lost a few members to suicide, some to drugs, and I think there was 1 person who was in a car accident. tryin to think...been on GC since 03 or 04 though

5. yea every now and then there is a rip sticky in general. im sure its been quite a few.

6. people dont realize that this shit is dangerous and i think the death of a blade should always be recognised. lol im drunk as fuckkkk

7. #8 hella chronic, May 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2009
    specificly to drug abuse? idk, but i know ive seen things in the past like swisher said i just cant remember them clearly:smoking:

edit:actually i do remember now a whole thread about someone dying a year or two ago and his freind entered his account to asure it or somthing idk

8. is negligent still alive lol

9. idunno.... probably not though

10. well ive been here for about 3 years now (holy shit) and altho i cant remember all the names i know a few blades have kicked the proverbial bucket or have come damn close to doing so. neg, snt, im looking at you... are you bastards still alive?

its always a shame to see a blade go but some people just refuse to be safe in their drug ingestion.:(

11. it just seems like so many people in pandoras box are uneducated but aty the same time looking for the truth of the universe. they must be informed to what actually happens to people that do hard drugs. if people dont die from somethingthan do it. god im fucking shitfaced

12. [quote name='xACExbongzilla']it just seems like so many people in pandoras box are uneducated but aty the same time looking for the truth of the universe. they must be informed to what actually happens to people that do hard drugs. if people dont die from somethingthan do it. god im fucking shitfaced[/QUOTE]
    oh, the irony :p

13. I'd like to think so, but sadly he's been banned a while ago.

14. i doubt alcohol is worse than opiates or crack. its pretty bad for you in the long run but i really only do certian drugs to reach ascention of truth and alcohol with friends is pretty much a truth serum. we realize certian things about eachother that are so embarasing, but its like getting a load off your back and it just makes friendships better

15. WhatsThatSmell passed away, I believe it was a suicide. He attempted to kill himself via Oxycotin before, didn't work. You can ask his friend, WetHorseLips if you want to know anymore. Shakemytrees. Another guy died of a cocaine overdose but I forget his name, something like magicalmushrooms.

16. that what i was thinkin

last i heard he was getting carted away in an ambulence the day he got banned

aperently he did a bunch of dope

17. i miss that dude

18. me too he was a cool guy

and a great source of info on drugs and their uses