Dead Bigfoot Found!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stoned budda, Aug 13, 2008.

1. If I understood correctly, 'normal' people have two pairs of each chromosome, but people with Down Syndrome have a third of the 21st. It's called trisomy.

2. Yup, thats what it is.

Turns out we are both right, there are a total of 47 chromosomes, with three copies of 21.

3. lol im callin complete BS, if there were "bigfoots" they would deff be seen more often. Its like the whole champ and the sea-searpent things in lakes that people claim they see. I think serpents are more believable than bigfoot. These people are just doing this to get attention, and of course make $$$!!

4. Weird that it is in Georgia. I always thought the legend and the film that surfaced a few decades ago stated that he lived in the pacific northwest.

maybe he migrated since then.

5. or maybe theyre all over the world(which would explain other cultures myths of bigfoot like creatures) and just keep to themeselves.

6. word son

7. damn 7'7. very tall haha

8. why the hell is this thread in real life stories? its not the OPs story its an article...if anything it should be in general where it originally was or in S&N.

9. Yeah it would be cool if this was legit, not looking good so far lol.

http://www.livescience.com/strangenews/080813-bigfoot-sighting.html
    http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/clayton/stories/2008/08/13/bigfoot_claim_policeman.html

10. Yeah, I liked this thread better in General... more opinions flowing through.

11. Yea but if it doesn't match any other type of DNA then that would probably be classified as "Bigfoot DNA"

but this dudes full of shit that looks fake as hell.

12. Haha yeah, that's what they usually do to unidentified DNA, throw it in the Bigfoot pile.

13. Greetings,

A quick search illustrates that after only two days and moderate exposure, it has already been shown to be a hoax.

Turns out some of the individuals involved, such as the supposed "doctor" to validate this -- is an actor!

http://bigfootdiscussions.invisionzo...&#entry1396885

Sorry folks, but you've been duped! :D

14. We share over 98 percent of our DNA with chimpanzees dude. Evolution is a fact. Doesn't disprove religion at all either.

15. #36 scoobydooby67, Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2008
    goddamn.

chicken already made this joke.

16. this shit is awesome...awesome.

17. Wow, that thread is chock full of awesome e-drama.

18. Yeah, a nasty side effect of JREF members wandering into a den of pseudoscience.

It's too be expected.

There will be an article on it in a couple days, without doubt. That's the best and most recent resource I could find.

19. i read about this a few days ago.. supposeably today (friday) out in cali there some meetin with the DNA evidence and we should find out whether or not it really is bigfoot.