Dead Bigfoot Found!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stoned budda, Aug 13, 2008.

1. #1 stoned budda, Aug 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2008
  2. Shits wild!

3. sites down

4. They fuckin' shot Freddie! He was my friend!

Seriously, 'Bigfoot was found by a company known as 'Searching For Bigfoot inc."...sounds pretty real to me.

Big, ugly hairy guys with big feet should be very upset by this. I know I am.

5. yea just saw this too. i belive it

6. Looks like a Halloween costume that someone threw in a freezer

7. My thoughts exactly =D

I'm pretty skeptical of a group called 'searching for bigfoot inc' lol.

8. i was thinking the same thing. plus, why would they ship the body to california from georgia?

9. people will make up anything...my friend was showing this to me this morning in class

first thoughts, people WANT to believe theres this 'missing link' between us and apes...so theyll make up whatever they can...

they also have full movies of this beast in colorado and it was disproved..if a VIDEO is disproved, who cant make a fake photo...theres plenty of amazing makeup artists out there

10. i have my doubts since i thought bigfoot was in cali and BC....im skeptical aswell but i really hope this is true so then these three dudes can say fuck you everybody we told you it was real and you all laughed...

11. uuumm...there is...we have two less chromosomes than apes do, thats quite a gap there...

i guess well have to see if its tested and analyzed by the scientific community.

12. [​IMG]

13. Human beings with Down Syndrome have one extra chromosome than normal people

They're not so far removed from us

14. yeah but a whole pair? anyway, whats your point?

15. #19 s w i s h e r, Aug 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2008
    edit: damnit never mind =\

16. Is it really one extra? I thought It was 2, since they have 3 copies of Chromosome 21. Time to google.