dea sticker

Discussion in 'General' started by CrazEpharmacist, May 2, 2011.

1. so my dad came home with a dea inspector sticker and it looks legit. just wondering if u think it wouldg get me out of any tickets if i put it on my car?

2. Why would you?

3. I don't think it would hurt to try. But, I could be wrong.

4. wait why would i what

5. Lmao. Probably not.

6. ima take apicture of it

7. post it here :D

8. Ughhh my G2 doesnt have a memory stick so i can't post pictures. I'ma try and figure something out but advice would be appreciated.

9. u could get in trouble for impersonating a leo if it's only meant to be put on agents' cars

10. sounds like sellin out the blades to me and if anything youll get impersonating a gov official or something. ^ yea what this dude said hahaha

11. #11 CrazEpharmacist, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011
    Okay so I just looked at it. It says:
    City of New York State Police
    Detective
    Dea

12. dude depends are you serious looking + serious car? like a nice ride, and driving sober? then id go for it...

if you have rastas, drive a caddy with 28"rims chrome spinners and have smoke coming out of your sunroof all the time i wouldnt...^^ that would just be stupid... it might stop a cop from even stopping you in the first place... but im not a cop so i dont know what they would think... so its up to you ;)

13. I also have a district attorney police card and according to wikipedia that is the highest rank in the police force so I think I'm good.

14. go smoke a dutch by the police station and find out