Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DEA raids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Duckyx, Mar 25, 2009.

1. I dont really know what section to put this under but. How can you tell if your being scoped out by the DEA or police. I guess around my area theres been a lot of raids lately. and I was wondering how to tell if your scoped out or not. My dealer is all sketched out and all. but hes pretty under the radar and only sells to his friends and people he knows personally. and he doesnt sell to random folk

2. Your dealer sounds like a small time guy so they will not bust him. See, it takes a lot of money to support the DEA and people get quite upset when the DEA busts for weed because hey, its almost legal here. So, the DEA has a very small budget for busting weed dealers which is why they will only even look at the guys moving SERIOUS weight, like 40+ pounds on them weight. I'd say that applys to about .0003% of people that smoke bud regularly (once err 2 weeks). Statistically speaking, you and your dealer are pretty safe from getting DEA'ed.

3. well he can push a pound in a week easly. Iv seen him push a QP in a day but he only usualy has 2oz a week. But he knows a lot of people who have lots of buds. so Im just a little paranoid. i have 4 plants growing. but only my dealer and my close friends 3-4 know im growing.

4. Most DEA operations are to bust grow ops I think. It's like cutting the head off the snake

5. big ops like plantations. of 100+ plants and such. but around here im sure there arnt big time growers.
    Only dealers. i live in a so called city. but its a small city. only thing i hear about is busts of dealers.

6. Nomatter where you live, just be carefull.

7. #7 Murmur, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009

My dealer got busted by the DEA a couple weeks ago but she never had any serious weight on her. She would pick up a qp at a time. The DEA came at 7 in the morning and threw a stun/flash grenade in through her window and kicked in her door. They ripped up everything in the entire house. The only got like 7g, a scale, a bong, and a hooka. All 3 of the people living there were arrested. I was omw to her house at like 8, but I saw all the cops and undercovers and DEAs on her street so he just kept on driving. Still waiting to hear from them from jail, haven't heard from them since that afternoon. :( Point is, they could bust anybody. You need to bust the small guys to find out who the big guys are.

8. :rolleyes: bullshit.

9. well i found out why the DEA was in my town. they busted a transport of a kilo of herion.

10. Ok, I know the kid who ratted them out. I dont care if you don't believe me. She sold 2 o's to CIs twice.

12. I agree with you, but some people will sell out to save their own asses and those are the people they hope to get.

13. Honestly, Fuck snitches I will go as far as i have to to protect my friends and family whether that means having to do time so be it.Little fucking rats is what they are. Around here if you snitch, everyone will know by the end of that week and be waiting to coincedintely see you to beat the fucking shit out of you.

14. dea wont be involved unless theres 50lbs or more...its simply not worth the effort for them. also you cant really tell if your being scoped unless u keep a good lookout. ive known a few people who have been raided and i know some cops who do raids and lookouts...they do it as a profession so you proboally wont notice...howver someone was watching my boys hosue and the guy who was watching smoked cigs and there was a pile of cigs so we could tell someone was staking out his crib.

never snitch just eat the charge.

15. bust a small fry, catch the big fish yo. havent u guys ever seen the DEA on spike?

16. Thats 3-4 too many.

17. ;D Not involved pfffft They may not make the bust but the local PD/Sheriffs love good publicity escpecially when the county gov has their budget and dick by proxy on the chopping block in this economy. So if a DEA agent just so happens to drop a hint in the local sherriff's department then your ass is getting raided. The Difference you ask. County Pen instead of Fed Prision. So the weight you push is just choosing which hotel you spend the next 15-life in. :wave: good luck

18. i believe 50lbs and under is 2 years in my state....and you just agreed with what i said. dea is not involved they are just hinting. the local police/state police will be the ones involved if its under. im not saying that they will never get involoved with under 50 lbs but its uncommon and its proboally not done intentionaly and if it is its to work up to the main guy that they cant catch on their own

heres the penalties

Less than 50 lbs (first offense) \tmisdemeanor \t2 years \t$5,000
    50 to 100 lbs \tfelony \t1 year MMS**** up to 2.5 - 15 years \t$500 - $10,000
    100 to 2,000 lbs \tfelony \t3 years MMS**** up to 15 years \t$2,500 - $25,000
    2,000 to 10,000 lbs \tfelony \t5 years MMS**** up to 15 years \t$5,000 - $50,000
    More than 10,000 lbs \tfelony \t10 years MMS**** up to 15 years \t$20,000 - $200,000
    Within 1,000 feet of school \tfelony \tadditional 2 years MMS*** up to 15 years \t$1,000 - $10,000

copied n pasted from norml

19. Ive seen the show DEA and they will definatly interogate the smaller guys to climb up the chain, thats how they do it most of the time, unless its so obvious then they can go for a random dealer pushing weight. I dont think its that black and white as you guys think it is, if they have even the tinyest drop of evidence to bust you, they will. And your probably gonna get busted for being a fucking idiot- because 1st rulke of growing; NEVER tell ANYbody

20. Someone's a bit too paranoid. You barely even have to worry about cops, let alone the fucking dea.