DEA on spike tv

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Mstrmatthew, Sep 8, 2010.

1. So i was watchin DEA and it just proves how much of an asshole cops can be. They were searching cars looking for weed and this cop dumped this guys food all in his car and told his other cop friends he didnt have any weed but he has ribs all over seat now.
    It just pissed me off.

2. Those guys are such arrogant douche bags

• Like Like x 1
  3. That show makes me rage.

People flip like fucking burgers too.

4. a DEA agent lives on my street. never talked to her before, but i suppose its relevent to the topic.

5. Is anything else new?
    You should egg her house

6. Could care less when they bust other drugs.
    But when they bust the weed people, it kills my high.

7. My uncle is a big dog in the DEA in Texas.

Big big big motherfucker!:hello:

8. im watchin that show right now too, its funny watching how many suspects the DEA loses because of how fucking stupid they are, but yea they are straight douchebags, and 70% of the show they're sitting in either their office or their vans :laughing:

9. ^Lol. Or better yet, sneak into her house at night and use an eyedropper to put a couple of hits of LSD into a bottled drink in her fridge.

That'll teach the bitch.:devious:

10. Why so happy about it?

11. That ain't cool man, you shouldn't egg her JUST because she is DEA. Maybe she is one of those cool ones that support maryjauana

12. The first time I saw that show I was baked out of my mind. They were about to raid someone's house and I turned to my roommate and said, "it would be nuts if they raided this dorm right now". Right after I said it, the cops were knocking on our door. Turns out the RA saw us getting high and called the cops on us. I almost shit my pants when they started knocking.

• Like Like x 1
  13. [​IMG]

14. fuck those pigs, and the fucking snitches that roll.

"If it's yours, say it's yours, take the case, do your time
    When you was out here gettin' money from it everything was fine"-Geto Boys

• Like Like x 1
  15. I know exactly what episode your talking about and they were joking and laughing about dumping the peoples lunch all over the seat after they didn't find any weed.

i almost through the remote through the tv i was so pissed....yea thats really funny dick you just ruined a perfectly good lunch that they fucking paid for, for no fucking reason what so ever and you're standing there laughing about it...DICK!!!:mad::mad::mad:

However i think all dealers should watch the show because atleast they might get the picture that when shit seems shady it probably is shady...dealers can def pick up a lot of good tips on what to look out for watching the show haha.

16. yeah i was watchin that. they were showing some old eps today.

I have a love/hate relationship with that show, haha.

17. It's definitely a different show. I used to be a cop 15 years ago so I see both sides and it's kinda cool. I can't believe how stupid some of these people are! Most of the busts they should have seen coming from a mile away. All of these dealers with gang ties are funding themselves with pot sales. They don't care who buys, what happens to them, how old they are, etc. THIS is a good argument for the decriminalization of cannabis. I'm glad I live in a state that is insightful enough to allow it's citizens access. I can't stand gangs and laugh every time I see a gangbanger get busted.:devious::smoke:

18. The first time I watched that show I was baked and I kept looking outside the window every commercial break XD

daft life

19. douche.bags.

20. I really hate the level of authority they try to promote via that show.
    Before every 'sting operation' you can see them cocking their guns, loading bullets and everything else (for the camera), but in reality they will almost never use them.

IMO its all propaganda, to some degree.