DEA official freaks out at Senate hearing (vid)

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by well highdrated, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Stupid fat fuck. All he's worried about is him and his homies losing their jobs due to people waking up and realizing alcohol and cigs are legal and nothing has changed. Fucking moronic fat fuck.

2. I live in southwestern pa. Heroin is so fucking bad here it makes me sick. I find needles every gas station I've been to. And by god if I smoke a joint and get caught it's charged as a schedule 1 narcotic.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. U.S. Government has many patents on components of the cannabis plant for medical applications. The cures for so many diseases hinge on all of this. (Read: insane profits, likely in the trillions.) The marketplace controls are what we're seeing pan out before us, with the corporations introducing legislation to secure these markets. The government will license their patents and make a boatload of money, and the corporations will make a boatload growing and selling the ultimate product down the road (NOT whole plant cannabis.)
    Everything you see panning out in the courts now is just the varying special interest factions battling as to WHOM will financially profit.
    Obama changed the patent process when he came into office, and I am almost certain it hinged on cannabis marketplace control. You used to need a product developed and tested before going to market and applying for a patent. Now, you just need to be first to FILE the patent. And when you've controlled all the research as the government has, they of course are ALWAYS first to file for the patents.

Recreational whole plant cannabis has profit potential, for sure. But the medical realm and the cures for the diseases they have patents on? DWARFS any profit potential of recreational. The idea of recreational is just another end-around to ultimately control the medical aspect completely due to these outrageously enormous profit potentials.

4. lol that man is had passion..