Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DEA ending MMJ raids!!!!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by amsterdamage, Feb 26, 2009.

1. I dont think anyone really wached the video... It sounded like when he was asked "Will you continue the raids on medical dispensaries" he said "Definitely"

2. Hate to sound like a buzzkill but I have zero trust for the DEA. Let's just hope they live up to their word.

3. Where did you hear that?

The CSPAN stream isn't working for me but from the other videos I saw it seems pretty clear that Holder is saying that the DEA is going to stop raids.

For sure this is great great news, but let's all hope for the best and perhaps expect the worse. I'm just saying that because I don't want get my expectations up, only to hear about another raid.

But for the time being, this giant joint of MEDICAL MARIJUANA is going down my lungs in celebration of this news.

4. :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

good news, congratulations to all of you!!

5. I heard more of a very under the breath "No."

6. #26 Broosh, Feb 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2009
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjZeW2fcQHM"]YouTube - US Attorney General Eric Holder: Ending Medical Marijuana Raids now US Policy[/ame]

did you really watch the video?

7. FUCK yeaaaaaaaa!

8. im so excited, i just cant hide it.:hello:

9. lol @ video. i think i heard a no while he was nodding his head. wtf

hallelujah if true

10. Thanks for posting this!! and the vid!

Its great to hear, now all those people that said Obama wouldnt keep his promises can shut up. Horray, i almost dont believe it!

11. awesome! i saw this on facebook and i was ecstatic

12. maybe it was Michele Leonhart watching her career slip away? ;)

13. Although it wasn't slam-dunk, no question about it type response from Holder, he did confirm Obama's intention to end the raids.

I really hope that if federal involvement has at all been holding up medical marijuana legislation in states that this will be the impetus for change in helping to pass these laws. This couldn't come as more welcome news here in MN as bills are going through the House and Senate. :hello:

14. Notice, no mention of MARIJUANA at all in her responses. ;) All coke and meth.

15. This is perfect. Now there won't be any raids on the CA MMJ anymore by DEA.

And if that wasn't good enough, CA is now putting up AB 390 - which if passed will allow adults over the age of 21 to possess, cultivate, consume, transport and distribute marijuana. There would be taxes on it just like cigarettes and it would generate approxiamtely 1.3 billion dollars alone on the wholesaling licenses from dispensaries.

THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Ffffffffffffuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yea!

17. it's about time.

18. Wow thats some damm good news!!!! :hello:

19. I second that. Next stop, Weedville:smoking:

20. The excitement you feel now is absolutely nothing compared to the other news about to hit the world.