Dea busts son's room

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Canada x 420, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Wow def LOLed especially when they showed the able of one pipe, a bag of weed and a lighter.

2. I'm sorry but, is this the sort of thing Americans find "Absolutely hilarious"? I don't wanna sound like I'm hating but sometimes I wonder if you guys have a sense of humour at all.

3. sar·casm

[​IMG] /ˈsɑr[​IMG]kæz[​IMG]əm/ [​IMG] Show Spelled[sahr-kaz-uh[​IMG]m]
    –noun

1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.

2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

i sometimes wonder if you new zealanders have ever thought about moving your island from the middle of fucking no where to somewhere that you could serve some sort of purpose on this planet

4. Ouch, if I lived in New Zealand my feelings would be hurt... LOL!

5. Shit man. That really hurt my feelings.

6. man disrespect! Fuck you

7. Lol what if that was real,i could see that being true haha

8. #28 LoveOfTheNug, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010
    ROFL Thank you. I needed a good laugh this morning.

Ps. -rep that Pilky Mofo.

9. Apparently there's no such thing as satire in New Zealand, sounds like a boring place

10. Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking PRICELESS, that was the funniest thing i've seen today by far.

11. Bumping an old thread because its hilareous and some more people should get a laugh out of it.

12. ahahahahaha
    that was great
    they said arlington, virginia and i was like oh shit thats where i live. it would've been even funnier if it was real, but oooh well

13. Lmao gold.

14. Hahaha "he first come on our radar after staying the night at his friend leon's house without calling his mother once":laughing:

15. took me awhile to realise it was a joke haha then i rofled alot