DEA allowed 1200% increase in Oxycontin manufacturing during medical marijuana era

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by JimmyJackson, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Wow.

What a bunch of tools.

2. "Can you imagine the reaction we'd get in the medical marijuana states if we said, “Gee, we have to plant 96 trees per medical garden that harvest over a pound each so that the legal medical marijuana patients will have enough left over after illegal pot smokers get theirs!”

made me lol

seriously though how the fuck do they get away with that ....1200%:eek:

3. oxycontin, for those who have never taken it, is in fact heroin in a pill :(

4. what the fuck dude

5. Well, they have to keep themselves in business right? No pills, powder and pot on the street, they're out of a job.

6. Not gonna lie, I love me some OCs.

But yeah, that's just disgusting.

7. It seems like the supply is there. Why are they so fucking expensive?

8. Because they are the best dope you can get.

9. For fucking real. How can anyone...
    You know what.. It doesn't even surprise me anymore...

10. Plus they are letting crack dealers out of prison early.

'MERICA,iFUCKiYEAH!

11. That kind of thing is proof that trying to use the current governmental system we have won't work ,unless you cut the fat from the whole thing. Lets hope the election goes our way or otherwise, we are doomed next year.

12. And as we speak, FDA is scrambling to implement Obama's new mandate to eliminate prescription drug shortfalls. To save people's lives, of course.

13. Welcome to America

Land of the free and home of the dope fiend.

14. For those who don't know, oxycontin is hillbilly heroin.

15. Unbelievable and down right disgusting. Greed is destroying this country. Sure, let's turn our civilization into pill junkies just as long as it produces big bucks. :mad:

16. Oxy isnt like heroin. Oxy is a opiate that has similar properties to heroin but overall is not nearly as good. Though the addictive potential is just as high Oxy is a codiene derivative while heroin is a morphine derivative.

Nobody quote me on this but oxy affects some recepters that heroin doesnt which makes it different.

17. Doesn't surprise me at all

18. Oxys are way better for you than that fuckin' green demon! :rolleyes: