DEA agents drag man’s half-naked daughter outside during drug bust on wrong address

Discussion in 'General' started by Kogged, Aug 3, 2011.

1. #2 MrGers, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
  2. the DEA is notorious for being fucked up
    the dea needs to burn in hell
    i dont say that as a stoner, i say that as a human who knows pure indecency when i see it

3. Good ole DEA.

How the fuck does that even happen? Supposed to be professionals, my ass.

4. #5 ChillinOnRoofs, Aug 3, 2011
    DEA are all trolls
    EDIT: The worst part is he's stuck with those hospital bills and emotional damage. I mean if your going to bust into the wrong persons house and cause them to go to the hospital, the least you can do is pay the hospital bills.

5. #6 BuffaloSoljah, Aug 3, 2011
    The DEA is the single most fucked up cell of federal paid tyrannical street thugs this excuse of a government has to offer. I swear when this country revolts i'm going to tar and feather every last one you in the streets. Black list me you corrupt fucks. There's no place for you in America.

6. #7 SwagCaleb, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This.

7. Yea, the emotional distress this must have caused is priceless. Damn DEA

8. #9 SwagCaleb, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This.
    Anything that is government owned/operated is corrupt 99.99% of the time.
    They are probably watching every single one of us on this forum right now,watching us post...and most Americans in general are probably being watched in our homes right now.Fuck The US Government,there it is.

9. #10 fadeddd, Aug 3, 2011
    Am I missing the part in the article about the half-naked daughter?

And the DEA has been one huge lulzfest since it started. I'm so glad when we pay our taxes it contributes to the terror of innocent people. I wish they would at least find out who is in a home before they blow the doors down..

10. pics of daughter or it didnt happen

11. i lold :p

12. Scum DEA. Shit like this pisses me off

13. lolwut how do you raid the wrong house.
    I think they were getting high off their own findings. Naw but seriously that's dumb ass hell. Way to embarrass the wrong people and cause them a lot of shit. Lame-enforcement is getting shittier as the days go by.

14. Yea, this is some pathetic shit

15. Can't believe this happened..how the hell do you even manage to get the wrong fucking house?

16. I was thinking.

What if he woke up before they barged in, and had his own weapon and started shooting at them as soon as they barged in not knowing they're DEA, instead thinking they're armed burglars, and the guy ends up getting shot dead?

Would they blame the DEA for getting the wrong house and the guy just trying to protect his family?

Or say the DEA did it for self defense? They're fault for not investigating more.

17. Knowing how the government works, the family would be fucked

18. They announce that they're police, and that it's a raid. That and the fact they're all in police uniforms.

19. #20 Raw Toast, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    DEA = Terrorists