Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DEA Agent posters...lol

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kamikazikillah, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Okay im real high right now but does anyone feel wierd about all the threads by people saying that weed gave em seisures or is dangerous? i have never once had a bad high let alone a freakout or puking or whatever.

i feel like the government pays dea agents to sit and post negative propaganda on this site in an attempt to scare us into quitting marijuana.

its crazy but it makes you think...........:confused::confused::confused:

2. its true the weed has never given any one a seizure, but it sure as hell makes some people paranoid:wave:^^^

3. haha good call man. im seriously laughing so hard right now.:hello:

4. Damn.. that is a good point. Well right now it is lol. If you know what I mean :rolleyes:

5. ive never puked on weed

never had seizures

the only "side effects" i get are happy, sleepy, and hungry

although, a couple of people i know got food poisoning because somehow the pot got salmonella in it, so that could be it

6. honestly if the DEA is seriously paying someone to sit on a weed forum and post nonsense like that i have to question how efficiently our tax dollars are being spent (not like there isnt enough other stuff to question regarding that of course)

7. The government is petty, childish and hates to lose; if they're not doing it here, it's almost certainly happening somewhere else.

8. ....I don't support our government and no one realizes that almost everyone does if they try to or not... so your helping them fuck us over, REAL BUSINESSES over corporations.

But to the OP, yes u can throw up over weed and "FREAK OUT", but thats only when abuse it.... lets say it was ur first time and you smoked some Bin Laden weed (3 types in 1) and you smoked 5 Bong Bowls to yourself... you'd be the sitting there throwing up all over yourself and then would be thinking you had laced weed and would "FREAK OUT" when you coulda had a few onies or a bowl and had the best time of your life, with unstoppable munchies lol.

9. Yup, the only thing is, is I can smell them. LOL :D:smoking:

10. That's how they get ya: they lure you in with the aroma of delicious bacon, then punch you in the gut and plant cocaine all over your house.

11. i agree, i just hope that the people running the most powerful nation in the world have better stuff to do than sit on grasscity and make shit up about how they puked from their first time smoking weed or something.

now if youre talking about them like doing ip traces and trying to find the people who post pictures of big ass grow op rooms then i would say yea theyre definitely probably doing that.

maybe im just naive ;)

12. i know of someone who had lung failure from smokin weed. i heard it's quite common, rarely fatal however.

haha, just kiddin.

13. I know someone who died from weed.
    They were totally addicted.

Does anyone wanna sell me some green?
    PM ME!

The above post is a joke and I am not actually requesting or buying drugs online.

14. Just the other day i saw my friend puke from weed an a long time b4 that one kid i know said he passed out on line while waiting for food at a fast food place but for me its been all good.

15. I have almost puked on weed its just your body confused cause you are so fucked up

16. My friend has thrown up once or twice after taking a massive rip. It has nothing to really do with the weed, inhaling any kind of smoking in large amounts can cause you to vomit.

17. It's usually all in one's head,I'll start thinking about having a pain in my body somewhere,20 seconds later it'll start hurting.

18. throwing up? seizures? man you musta got some laced shit or something, the worst that ever happened to me was that i passed out when me and a buddy tried to OD on the herb....as you can guess it didnt work, we woke up, rolled a blunt and kept smoking :smoking:

19. LMFAO... if you want to commit suicide by Herb. Eat like 1 Lb and smoke 32 Super Blunts a Half O an each Super Blunt... well you won't die but... but it'd be a hell of a ride. :D:smoking:

20. From wikipedias page on THC:

"There has never been a documented fatality from marijuana.<sup id="cite_ref-Walker_and_Huang_7-0" class="reference">[8]</sup> Absorption is limited by serum lipids, which can become saturated with THC, thus the inherent solubility may mitigate toxicity. In order to create a lethal overdose in a human, one would have to consume 1500 pounds in under 15 minutes."

Thats 100 pounds a minute bitch! Now if you somehow manage to die or get sick from smoking, then the problem is smoking, not THC/Cannabis.

I wish someone in office would just look at that fact and realize that its time for the government to stop covering its ass and recognize weed aint so bad. They just cant admit they've been wrong for the last 50 years, they'll look really stupid, and god forbid the administration run by GWB should look stupid...