De-realization, or just weed??

Discussion in 'General' started by The 420 Special, Jan 11, 2012.

1. (DISCLAIMER)Fellow Stoners, dont get me wrong i love the ganja plant and in these last few months of heavy bud toking i have matured more then all my teenage years

Sup so about 3 months ago i tried Salvia (20x) for the first time from a niiice bong (not Roor) and lets say it was a major trip and it has fucking changed me. I used to be extremely... positive, or have different - happier thoughts, to best explain it.

But since then my mind has been altered as in i think of how short life is, feels somewhat like a dream, REALLLY REALLY contemplate death and after life - But not suicide - and most of all think about the point of life? is our point to be happy yet society wants everyone to conform and become zombies? I think of how stupid war is and its just greedy old men commanding youths and young men into death for no reason. Has anybody else noticed how our government shows statistics of deaths as if theyre just little ants in a game. It just gets me and im just tryina to figure out if this is just natural Maturing (yeah ima late bloomer but no im not just some sit at home kid haha im still getting my IB diploma from my School High. Or maybe this is the effect of weed - salvia? please some true stoners help me out you can joke around with me but just help me a little!

BASIC:
    does weed change your mind, or is this natural, could it be a form of depression?

-Peace out everyone
    :wave::smoke::cool::wave: