De-fi Circ vs LW 15 Arm 1080p Video

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Sweendog, May 25, 2012.

1. #1 Sweendog, May 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2012
  2. That De-fi Gets much more finer bubbles but ive actually hit a LW 15 Arm and its the shit besides that it broke from the inside.

3. You broke an arm on it? yeah I love the de-fi, it's gridded which explains the smaller bubbles and stackage. Both are great pieces tho. He got his 15 arm for a great price too.

4. It broke all the way down from the recessed joints all the way straight down the middle of the 15 trees so it became 2 6 1/2 Trees haha and it had broke while i was hitting it but its great for flowers and milks really nice. It was the First version that he came out with the Cursive Leisure in white and now they came out with a bunch of different designs he must have perfected it. I got mine from Waterlabs so id rather not talk about their prices ha that is the last time i had ever done business with A L T

5. Haha I have gotten a few pieces from them, some prices are okay but they are getting worse for sure. He was about to get it from there but High priority had a much better deal so I told him to get it from there, lets just say hes very happy with his purchase haha.