DD Stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheGingernational, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Hello nerds,

Wasn't quite sure where a topic like this would fit but I guess Real Life Stories* emphasis on the * makes sense.

I've played some incredible/incredibly ridiculous sessions of Dungeons & Dragons. There's nothing like getting together with a group of friends and losing hours on end in a structured game of grown up make-believe.

The recounting of some of these adventures has always been so entertaining to me and the open-universe nature of the game makes for tales that you really can't invent anywhere else.

So I'd like to hear some of yours! Tell us about your harrowing quest to seduce a bar wench, or an epic dungeon escape ruined by a poorly times crit-fail. Start by saying:

Edition you were playing
    Character name/race/class/alignment
    Size of you and your party and main quest
    Important backstory and setup

Then, like the game itself, you have free reign to share your thoughts and experiences. So if you've got a re-telling you think is so hilarious or outlandish that we just won't believe it then I'm willing to suspend disbelief hearing you recount your tales of adventure.

2. I used to play when I was a kid. People that tried to have sex in the game always creeped me out.

3. I'm convinced that's the only reason anyone plays as a Bard. "I'll seduce her! +4 charisma check!"