DD cat pee ne1 herd?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jonster, May 21, 2006.

1. You don't have to freeze them....
    Bud keeps for a VERY long time in an airtight container.

2. i nevrr said i'm going to freeze them, i said u could for long time storage, but it lowers potency.

anyway's im sellin most to a close friend, for how much..??

35 grand.

why??? because he can easily double that with a few hundred km's on his vehicle.

3. dude ur sorted...

35k and wotever u need 2smoke... wish i was in ur shoes about now

4. this is a filthy ass grow man

i plan on starting my own humble outdoor grow next season except im thinking like 5-10 plants haha

5. I hear ya! Keep the hustle up. :cool:

Can we see some pictures of the plants in flower ?

6. Just wondering how many plants out of 150 made the final cut to produce this 15lbs? I saw another guerilla grower in similar conditions who pulled 4 1/2 pounds off 18 plants.

7. sorry man, during this grow picture taking was the last thing on my mind,

next season is coming up and i now realize how valued these journals can be,

expect improvements in all areas

8. it was 30lbs but i had to split half with my grow partner

9. damn, i wish i lived whereyou live! no snoopy neighboors or anything.

10. B.C. is the kingpin of outdoor crops, few years back there was a 3500 plant outdoor raid by the police that was about 10 kms from where i live... i was exposed to weed at a young age and started raiding at 13, my first grow when i was 16 and from then on expanding and granting opportunities $$$

11. damn i might end up movin to canada then

12. LOL - Raiding when you were 13. Who are you freakin Conan the Barbarian? [​IMG][​IMG]

You should write a book and sell the movies rights. Stoners everywhere would flock to the theaters...

13. :laughing: LMAO.....that had me rollin and spillin chunks of spaghetti everywhere....

14. nice crop...

since you're living in b.c., are those indica heavy strains?

by the way, i'm from ohio and am planning on doing some guerilla growing of my own this summer. do you have any advice for growing in northern climates? thanks dude and congratulations!

15. this is general outdoor help, ohio will vary and i cannot predict circumstance,

find a great sunny spot with no visitors for the outdoor growing season,

if growing inground and u can't manually supply water dig near a river or lake with crumbly dark rich native soil and easy root penetration to find an underground watertable no less then 3ft in spring, (it will drop during summer heat and rain drought, nothing's healthier then fresh constant water supplied to the roots)

grow outdoor strains suited to your season, indica's finish faster

grow clones for guranteed fems and higher success rate, use organic soil with large 30g containers,

early preperation and plant seedling's or clones right when last frost hits to capatilize on any mistakes before summer,

try and grow as many as possible and survive seedling stages,

alway's be commited and moniter the plants keeping the soil moist without completely drying out,

during a first grow one should obtain experience from the environment and the factors within it such as rodents, slugs, deer, climate, sun pattern, native soil, water source, nutrients ie. fertilizers and as they arise be able to counteract these requirments with optimal solutions maintaining healthy vigorous growth,

kill all males and use recommended doses of fert + different npk ratios for each cycle with more focus on fertilizing during flowering and bud growth,

flush your plants during final stages for harvest

16. get a real job you lazy cunt

17. Out of a sunny medium sized ceder tree (7-10 feet tall trees about 20 acres) forest, next to a sunny river, on a sunny cliff edge above the river about 15 up a steep cliff like hill over looking 30 feet of water to the south and east, and a hardwood wetter bush with less light, or the edge of an open field, which would be the best. In southern onatrio it's probably warmer than bc, and a bit drier ( 10 minuteswest of a great lake so it won't be too dry). Also plant into pot outside then transplant directly into the ground? Or dig a hole, fill with potting soil, and plant the seed there?

18. the best place for cannabis is in a dried out swamp due to rain drought and summer heat and on the same level as a river or lake about 20 meters away because it will have an underground watertable about 3-5 ft depth to supply fresh water all season, also dig large holes and fill mostly with organic potting soil.

19. nice previous grow jonster. i just read the whole thread. that is so much fucking weed 30 lbs of nug. DAMN!!! you are a lucky man i hope you know that and if you didnt, well now you do.

cant wait to see wat you are gona do with your next grow.