DD cat pee ne1 herd?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jonster, May 21, 2006.

1. Yea, I'm just trying to secure a supply thats big enough to last me until next spring. I have atleast 4 different strains (two different bagseed strains, SQ, AK-48) an assortment of different bud, like a grab bag :) . I've just topped the six 6"-9" bagseed plants, planning on topping all of the plants atleast once, and then I'm going to be using LST on all of em. You've obviously showed some extreme effort in school, graduating early, enjoy your extra long summer!

2. look sreally good, what are the laws surrounding cultivation in canada anyways?

3. ROFLMAO, how in the hell could 3500 plants POSSIBLY be for personal use? Seriously, even if you had amazing storage facilities, you couldn't keep that much bud all to yourself for years and have it not go bad on you. Not to mention that you'd have to be so stoned out of your mind every day that it probably wouldn't be worth it after a while . . . variety is the spice of life imo.

4. it's not that hard to beleive, if it's pressed, 100's of pounds can easily fit in a small garage for short time storage. 1 pound can be pressed into the size of a brick. but for long time storage and personal use, it would have to be in a large freezer or it would go bad, your right.

5. wut kind of soil did u use
    wouldnt shitty native soil not have enuff nutrients for ur plants to grow in
    oh wait
    if u used good potting soil in those pots and planted them, by the time the roots went into the native soil theyd be getting ferts--all the nutrients they would need
    i think i get it now
    correct me if im wrong

cause i basically want to do exactly wut u did next season
    i might have missed itbut did u post wut ferts u were using..and where u got them

6. using ferts with good fertile native soil is a great way to go when guerilla growing with 100's of plants, there will be ample nutrients for the plants to thrive.

for a guaranteed, really big yield and dense buds, i use general hydroponics (the flora series, diamond nectar, kabloom) and kelp seaweed foilage spray. these items are expensive, 60-100$ total (depending on the sizes), otherwise buy some 10$ 20/20/20 plant prod.

7. Dude I think you have pretty big balls for documenting a 150 plant grow. Looks good so far.

8. i personally believe experience comes with each and every plant you grow, i also believe in the odds game, but i dont beleive in paying $ for weed when the opportunity to grow is so easily approachable.

9. I hope thats in a good hiding spot!

10. hiding spot? i live in canada, it's me, forest, old people, and wild deer out here.

11. dont let the deer eat ur buds mang.

12. Hahahahh!!!

Old people!!

ahhh

I live in Canads capital for 'the most old people in one town' .... hahahahahaha....

Fucking old people

13. Dude you have balls be safe with that shit. Hope it all works out

Good luck
    Stay Safe
    -Lots

14. wow man youve got some balls to put that many plants together. plants are looking excellent tho +rep ill be watching your grow till the end hopeing it all goes well cheers :hello:

15. Your gong to have a sick amount of pot.

16. these were taken july 15 about 3 months before harvest.

Attached Files:

17. mmmm B.C. Blueberry.

Attached Files:

18. What was your total dry weight for that grow? It looks like you got a massive harvest.

19. 15 lbs. as a part-time hobby.

normally I grow from clones, this year i also grew from seed for strain variation.

Each year it's in the same spots, but I add another grow and continue to expand.

b.c. is 25-30 degrees daily in summer, and theres little dry spells, clones can be

planted in good conditions and thrive throughout the season with little care, my simple

job is to find those good conditions.