DD cat pee ne1 herd?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jonster, May 21, 2006.

1. Hey h4, the pic in your signature. Shouldn´t the poster the kid is holding read ´Industrial Hemp´?

It seems so naff to go to all the effort of putting that together then spelling it wrong.

2. cat pee has got to be one of the worst names for a strain I've heard lol

3. I wouldn´t smoke it.

4. you don't have to be a rocket scientist to realize it's just a name some oaf made up. wouldn't smoke it spanishfly? ok...

5. catpiss or catpee, whatever you want to call it, is some of the bombest weed i have smoked too date. Just watch out, the shit reeks like you would not belive and hits hard.

peace
    -dirty

6. heavy indica strain?

7. Love growing indicas.

8. It's Indica for sure. Got a sweet smell to it though, not skunky. Sweet 'n fruity is my choice herb, im less of a fan for skunk weed, i'll smoke it anytime, but i'd take a joint of blueberry if it was my last.

9. badass! send me some plllllease :hello::wave:

10. So do I! I thought I was the only one. Then a family member said the same thing :hello: and now you do yay!

11. damn guys....you produce beautiful plants...i feel two inches tall. beautiful grow, good luck, and show some pics of the yeild when time comes!!!

12. Same here. Every time my grandma comes to visit she asks what plant it is. We tell her it's Japanese tea. And every time she asks for a clone cause she finds the plant pretty and it has cool patterns :D.

Grtz

13. lol m8 give her some clones and ask if you can have the fruit :D

14. Love that one

15. ahahaha nice one nicho
    nice grow man im hopin u get all girlies
    i hope i didnt just jinx it
    oh shit
    knock on wood
    gl bro

16. I'm envious. Looks good. Nice fat indicas!

17. 15 days and an update,

The 1 grow show with barriers is being moved to another site under construction, alot of work must be done like transplanting to large 10 gallon buckets, so i couldn't take pics just yet, right now i've moved half, and few have turned male which are destroyed, so there are not as many plants as before in these pics. but when i'm done moving, ill take pics of all of them together, it'll be very nice to watch.

but as for my other grow show, all my holes are filled with plants, and they are growing strongly, also in the buckets are blueberry clones. all of my plants are now under the influence of flora series, kabloom, diamond nectar.

Attached Files:

• 1f.JPG
      1f.JPG
      File size:
      151.1 KB
      Views:
    • 1g.JPG
      1g.JPG
      File size:
      173.1 KB
      Views:
    • 1j.JPG
      1j.JPG
      File size:
      180.1 KB
      Views:
    • 1k.JPG
      1k.JPG
      File size:
      180 KB
      Views:
  18. LST, this is a larger plant tied down around 8 days ago.

Attached Files:

• 1m.JPG
      1m.JPG
      File size:
      183.7 KB
      Views:
  19. largest plant is 4.4 ft. there's major branch growth and foliage growth since the first picture post, 30 days ago. I can only imagine the size come 2 more months of veg.

most of my inground plants are tied leaning away from the sun with coat hangers.

Attached Files:

• 1a.JPG
      1a.JPG
      File size:
      189.6 KB
      Views:
  20. You're doing a great job jonster, those plants are beasts after 30 days. My first group of plants had to endure the giant flood, so only 6 lived. The ones that did live are doing well but aren't quite as big as yours are. I've thrown another string of seedlings into the ground, 8 Speed Queen's from Mandala and a few AK-48's from Nirvana as an experiment. I haven't fed nutrients or any food to the plants thus far, I'm trying to decide whether I want to grow using only organic ferts or chems.