DC Universe Online

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by xBlack0utx, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Anyone playing since it went free to play?
    I started and I must say graphically it looks great! Plus there is a whole bunch of DC characters you can play and interact with. I just love it.
    Best super hero game in my book. It's also not your normal point and click press 1-2-4-1-3-5-2-6 kind of MMO. Kind of a button masher but still makes for fun gameplay!

2. Just looked up a video on youtube. Looks sick. Would it run on my 3 year old laptop which can run diablo 2?

3. Not too sure.
    You can try to compare to my specs, it's also a laptop.
    i3-2310m 2.10ghz processor
    ati hd 6570m 1gb
    8gb ram ddr3
    I play it on normal at about 50+ fps.

4. anyone playing this? just got on tryingi t out

5. That game sucks. I wouldn't try it if I was you.

6. I really doubt it, but just to be sure, check this.

7. How so? I think is pretty fun

8. #8 Madmike420, Nov 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2011
    If yall ever need help with anything PM me here or ingame my main dude is a fucking BEAST!

xanth lvl 30 fire dps/tank, full T2.5, 3/8 T3 and 73 skill points!

PS I'm on USPS3 server!

9. Another generic mmo. Nothing new to the table.

10. LMAO you must not have ever even played this game because this is the first ACTION MMO ever made, there is no point and click combat, it's all about combos, blocking and evading!

11. #11 Phamas, Nov 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2011
    im having fun with it.. level 6 green lantern inspired biotch

names ezah

i SWEAR i didn't notice that was haze spelt backwards until like an hour after. funny shit

3500 queue tonight wow

how much longer do they plan on running 1 pc server?

12. Its not really one server, they took all the old servers and clustered them into one giant server! So we still have all the servers we had before! The queues do suck though I have not even played since f2p went live, I'll let them tweak the servers and get everything stable first!

13. Yeah dude, it's not really generic.
    -It's one of the only 3 super hero games (City Of Heroes and Champions Online)
    -Not point and click based, it's more of an action MMO (not the first)
    -Only mmo to feature actual super heroes we all know about
    -Great graphics

I don't see how generic it could be. I haven't played a game like this in a long time.

14. well i took a break earlier because my quest area was infested with level 20+ heroes...

15. xanth lvl 30 fire dps/tank, full T2.5, 3/8 T3 and 73 skill points! forgot to add I'm a hero! Plus I got a pretty nice hybrid PvE/PvP league. We dominate PvE we crush every raid out FoS 1 and 2, we do decent a PvP! Your gonna need at least full T1 t get in though! Most everyone in the league is full T2.5 and halfway to T3 with a lot of peeps with 100+ skill points!

16. first impression is pretty bad lol.. cant even play for over an hour without servers crashing.. tried to do an instance.. 4 dps no healers... then server crashes as were trying to finish

17. There was DoTA, HoN, LOL, Bloodlines, and on. How is that new?

18. Are you comparing an MMORPG to MOBA games? :confused:

19. #19 Madmike420, Nov 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2011
    Because not one of those games are a MMO.....when I think MMO I thing EQ1/2, WoW, CoX, FFX and so forth!

Ya F2P lag has killed the servers but shoot pretty much every update in DCUO breaks something SoE sucks at updates lol!

20. Lol...No dude, it's definitely nowhere near close to being the first......lol.. The first for the super hero genre, but not MMO.

handblasters ftw