Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DC Noob

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BennyOh, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Hey guys, I started smoking this summer and I am going to American University in Washington DC and was wondering if I could get some tips on head shops and dealing with the law.

2. 1. www.google.com
    2. dont get caught

if you dont want vague answers, dont post vague questions.

3. Good luck at AU man. I grew up around there; place sucks. The cops are complete asses, so be real careful. Anyway, there's a pretty decent place on 18th street in Adams Morgan called B&K. The prices aren't too bad. If you want to drive down 395 a bit into the Bailey's Crossroads area there's a cheap little convenience store off of Route 7 next to a Five Guys that sells glass in the back. I got my bong from there, and the lady always throws in a bunch of free stuff. Last time I was there I bought a $15 one hitter and the lady threw in a pack of White Owls and some Juicy Jay's. She's real chill.

Oh yeah, and there's a bunch in Georgetown off of M street, but I personally find them to be too overpriced.

Happy toking buddy! :smoke: