DBV Has Arrived!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by krisburns, Jun 5, 2012.

1. #1 krisburns, Jun 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2012
    My DBV has just arrived less than 30 minutes ago and I've already smoked my first bowl out of it. It is amazing. I am loving everything about it from the size/weight the materials used are quality you can tell and it is very pleaseing to the eye. I got the silver one that looks sort of like the buddha logo is missing but its there.. it's just that weird kind of print that they do on metals that you can barely see at certain angles.

The bag is amazing. I really thought the bag hype was just that... HYPE but low and behold, the thing is actually somethign I would (and will) probably take with me places.

The grinder was a crap plastic one. I'll never use it, but hey that didnt' really sway my decision to buy it.. so whatev.

The mouthpiece is alot smaller than I thought it'd be, but that's not a big deal either.

The hose is shorter than I had imagined but I guess that's a good thing. (Thats what she said?)

All in all for what I was expecting I am completely satisfied and as I write this my first high of the day and first from the DBV ever is setting in and it is very nice. I'm quite impressed and I don't think anyone on this forum should ever chalk up the raves about the DBV as just hype because this machine PERFORMS!

Cool stickers too. :D

**Edit**

I decided to post the unboxing I filmed (for no reason at all and definitely no intention of showing anybody but my gf probably lol) so here it is. Enjoy.

DBV Unboxing

2. how much it cost you? i was thinking about getting one

3. it was 139 with shipping and handling. Watch amazon and you'll find a good deal. Also don't fret on the no warranty thing, I called 7th Floor and they said if it breaks its only 25 bucks to fix anyway. No big deal.

4. Pics and vid? Full review?

5. LOL I did do an unboxing video just because I'm a big dork that way and thought it might be funny. I dont know though it's not really like I am a pro or anything as it is my first vid doing anything of this sort. lol. Maybe I will post it. Who knows.

6. Go ahead and post it. People are more interested in the product than your knowledge ;) show us how it ripsss

7. #7 krisburns, Jun 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2012
    Yeah... I didn't really do a vaping review.. Just unboxed it and showed what came in this package... I guess I could do another one showing how it works. I'm pretty lit so it might be an alright idea lol.

8. Edited the original post to include the link to the vid. I couldnt' figure out how to embed it so that it shows in the post but there ya go. lol.

9. I have a DBV too. It's great, isn't it? Gets you super stoned, conserves bud, and vapor is so tasty. Enjoy man!

10. Yeah bro, I'm vapin some keif right now and it is sooo smooth and lasting for DAYSSS! lol.

I was pretty bummed today when I heard about the vape not being covered under the 3 year warranty... but then relieved when he said it was only 25 bucks no matter what was wrong with the product. STOKED!

It is indeed a great vape experience.

I have been using it ever since my first post earlier today lol.

11. #11 TheZodiac, Jun 6, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
    just ordered mine but it doesn't get here till Tuesday next week i think.
    went for the black cuz i think it looks slighty cooler, ymmv

anyone use it indoors, how strong does it smell ?
    and how much do you like it overall?

also wondering like, just start with the temp at the middle then work my way up till i find where its good?

every excited to try it out! (used to have an extreme q, but thought id give this a shot,and its faster to start up)