Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dbl Chocolate Cookies! Advice Quick Please!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by hockeyhead1847, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Hey,

So i'm leaving for denver to go skiing for the weekend this afternoon(1-28), so i made some cookies last night with some straight keif. I made the batter, it only had a little bit of butter in the recipe (1/4 cup for 24 cookies) and then added the keif to the top of the cookie ball and covered it with some more dough to keep it from cooking off.

I gave a cookie to a friend, as a late christmas gift, and he said he didnt really feel anything off of it along with smoking a couple onies throughout the night.

DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG? AND IF SO, HOW CAN I QUICKLY FIX IT?

i wanna be baked when i sit down on the plane, sunglasses on, sketch ball, you know what i mean