1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

dazed and confused

Discussion in 'General' started by MellowGreens, Mar 28, 2004.

1. hey
    i saw like 20 minutes of dazed and confused earlier and it was kinda cool but im wondering does it get really cool or no, it comes back on at 8 and im wondering if i should blaze then watch it?
    later

2. it's on like every sunday on Comedy Central, i watched it aswell! It's a great movie about the first week of summer vacation for these kids in High School.... great story about kicking back and partying!

3. No summer vacation, actually. Just the last day of high school.

Awesome movie though, definately worth watching it.

4. ya dude sweet movie ..but on tv if its eidted and shit ..jsut go rent it then smoke a joint and watch it. its about the last day of highschool in a small town in Texas in 1976 ..good times

appartnely :)

its got an awesome soundtrack too!

5. uhhh dude, last day of high school (or any school) IS summer vacation.... it's a vacation from school over the summer!

6. yeah i've only seen the comedy central version. do they edit a lot out/what do they edit out?

7. They edit it alot, it was like watching a different movie kinda after I recently just downlaoded it on my comp, ill send it to anyone if they want. Also got Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Super Troopers, and Bevis and Butthead do America on my comp :)

8. I think some of the smoking may be edited out, and all the curse words.

9. Theres a few actual parts they take out as well just to shorten the movie, like when they are climbing up the moon tower there is a whole scene of them hanging out at the top talking and blazing that they just decided to take out and some other parts like that etc

Grasscity Deals Near You