Dazed and Confused

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by TheNightGoes90, Feb 28, 2004.

1. I don't understand what's happening with my order.

After placing my order in the last week of January, I shipped my payment via registered mail on January 31. I was told that it would take at least a week to arrive.

I waited until the middle of February to receive some sort of confirmation, but nothing came. I sent another support request, and Simon responded by saying that my payment had been received and that my order would ship soon.

I heard nothing for another week, so I sent another support request in the middle of last week, to which Simon responded that my order would ship by Thursday.

Thursday came, then Friday, and I heard nothing. I decided to send both a support request and an e-mail. I received an e-mail response from Simon on Monday saying that my package had shipped at the beginning of February and that it had been signed for and received. He provided a FedEx tracking code for a package that shipped on Feb. 6, which would have been impossible considering that my payment wouldn't have made it to him by then.

To make matters even more confusing, I got another e-mail from Grasscity on the same day saying that my package had shipped ON THAT DAY, Feb. 23rd, around 3 PM.

I replied to Simon to try to sort things out, but he responded by telling me to use the incorrect FedEx number he provided to track the shipment.

Even more distressing, it's Saturday and I remain without my shipment. If most of Grasscity's packages follow the same schedule as the one described in the tracking information for the incorrect shipment that Simon provided, it seems like I should have received it by now.

This entire process has been ver confusing. Simon, I hope you'll check this message out and give me some feedback. It seems like we're talking past one another in our e-mail conversation. I've provided the entire story here, I think.

My order was really expensive. I'm starting to think that I'm not going to get it. It makes me sad. :(

2. wow fuck that mess dude i think u got screwed... haha nah be patient SJ is good about these things, if u never get your package I'm sure it will probably be resent.... or at least i hope it will.... and if it dont well buddy I'm sorry... ill smoke a bowl in memory of your lost paraphennelia

3. I guess I'll bump this. Simon? Anyone?

4. I'll PM SJ right now. He'll get back to you as soon as possible. Sorry that you're experiencing problems. SuperJoint will take care of it! :)

5. Thanks RuMJiL. You're my favorite person in the world right now! :D

6. LOL! :D SJ's on a different time schedule, of course, but he's usually got all of my messages to him taken care of by the time I wake up. Hopefully, he'll be predictable! :)

7. Dear jarrod,

I have emailed you with all the correct data, the UPS tracking number is not available online, only by request per email, and you received a later shippnig notice, after it was already shipped!. Ir was shipped with fedex, the shipping number I have emialed you is correct, both our mail provider as FEDEX have confimred the order has been deliver, it has been delivered to the front desk of your university. If you give us a Mailbox, then there is no one to sign for the package. So you will have to go to your Uni admin desk and ask where your order is, maybe somebody stole it, bit we can't take repsonsibiliy for that, It;s alarge package indeed and no way it would fitted in a mailbox, so it has to be there somewhere.

SJ

8. You're absolutely right, man. I had a difficult time tracking it down, but I found it at the front desk of another dorm. I feel terrible for bothering everyone about the order so much. You guys have been nothing but helpful. Grasscity, Simon, and all of the moderators rock like no other!

9. you did not bothered us at all ,that's why we are here for, just glad it arrived ;-)

Enjoy!

SJ

10. with all that fuss i want pics of some good damn toekn from whatever u ordered :)

11. Hobbes,

I would love to give you some pics, but I don't have a camera. Limited funds. Rather than buying something to show myself toking, I picked up a bunch of stuff to help me along the way:

http://shop.grasscity.com/shop/grasscity/GB54.html

Think I made the right decision? :D