dazed and confused... literally

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Vegas_Fire, Aug 24, 2013.

1.  Okay so story goes, I've been hanging out with one of my very good friends lately, with him and his latest girlfriend of about 6 months who have just started to smoke once in a while and only do it with me because i have known the guy since first grade and ive smoked for 7 years or so. When we are hanging out they constantly are bringing up sexual references, such as needing to go to the store to buy condoms. could they be hinting that they want to have a threesome or what? some of the other conversations we had today she asked if it would be weird if they were dating and me and her got an apartment together.  then later on they we were all in the Jacuzzi and was smoking ( was all day long) but she decided to smoke also (they dont smoke that often but have become increasingly interested.) so after the sesh is done we are talking a bit and she asked me "would i kiss a guy" and other some other sexual questions. idk im confused as fuck she was really making me trippy today with all this.

Help me out please

2. umm... she's a front.  It's the guy that wants to get intimate with you.  Sounds pretty sketchy to me.  Just ask them.  Be direct and to the point.  How did your friend react when she brought it up? 

3. are you a guy?

If so I'm sure it's not the dude that want's it.

This is the weird kind of threesome, if a couple wants that it's usually another girl.

Gay men only sleep with women if they are trying to fool themselves. 

4. Well I'm straight in the sense I would never date a guy whatsoever. But I do like the feeling of being fucked. He didn't say anything when she was asking me about that.

5. It does sorta sound like she's asking on behalf of your friend or her bf w/e. I mean if he asked you those questions it def would be assumed right away he was gay and wanted to fuck u, but it's a girl so you think about it. Well anyways you said you liked to be fucked so hey you never know until you try right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app