Dayz

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Apez, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Anybody playing this on steam? Pretty snazzy, like fallout hardcore mode...on hardcore mode., it gets intense....friend or foe??..you ain't know? Pop pop, dead, respawn.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. got  tired of just spending 1/4 - 2/3 running around. its always the same shit too.

die get gear, die.

but its still incredibly fun,

but it shows how fucked our planet is if this did happen lol

3. I am waiting for the Console version to come out. Way to many keys for me to play it effectivly at all.

4. im fucking addicted!

anyone have a hardcore character and a morphine injector or splint? i fell off the steps in the firestation in elektro, and i have a broken leg. id love some help if someone could bring me one of the two

JUST got this character and some nice stuff, and id hate to lose another guy today. 

5. if anyone wants to play here add juicebox03

already playing

6. Well I gave up after the 3 day.

Want to know why? Met a hacker 3 days after release got it on video put it on youtube now has 80k views. Whatevss

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Link?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Yeah me too

Omega369

9. Can you share the link please? What did the hacker do?
    On Topic, I play DayZ on my spare time.

10. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NuBmT50SPHw
    It was only like the 3rd day so they weren't like hacks from the arma 2 mod but he had esp and aimbot and whatnot. He typed his name in chat soooo many people reported him. Also there were hundreds of people who joined that teamspeak and told them he was a hacker. Lmaooo.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I guess if you're a professional hacker, you shouldn't publicly tell people that you hack stuff online. 

12. Yous will be waiting quite a while for that which sucks, because it would make DayZ so much better only having to rely on a few keys instead of a whole key board lol

13. Add fasterFreddy, I'm looking for a player/s to play with. Hard to go about it yourself. But I wanna kill some zombies and maybe bandits.

SickAsTits.