Dayum! Just smoked tobacco after a year of smoking bud

Discussion in 'General' started by Billy Mays, Nov 9, 2008.

1. And it was disgusting. I never smoked cigs on a regular basis, only when I drank. I don't drink anymore, and I used to have the occasional cigar maybe once or twice a week and enjoyed it quite a bit.

I hadn't really smoked tobacco since I started smoking weed a year ago, but I had a dutch last night and it was disgusting. I forgot what it tasted like but it tastes like....a nasty leaf that has to have tons of flavor and chemicals added to it to make it bearable.

I knew I like the way marijuana tasted, but compared to tobacco it tastes like candy!

I'm not bashing tobacco smokers, I personally never realized how all the different brands and mixes and chemicals added can not taste nearly as good as good old natural herb.

Anybody else experience this? :smoking:

2. nope, cant say that i have. i am a die hard cig smoker lol

3. same here man.

4. I'm with you man. The only tobacco I've ever smoked (other than fat blunts) was a big rip from a hookah of some vanilla shisha. Man that stuff tasted like shit. Didn't even do anything for me either, except give me a wicked headache and make me feel queezy.

Herb for the motherfuggin' win.

5. same, nothing like a good ciggie :smoking:

6. i smoke but theres no comparing the taste between tobacco and bud.

the worst thing is smoking while your high

7. weed>asshole>tabbacco