Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Days to Piss Clean

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JForbesStylee, Dec 15, 2015.

1. I have been a smoker for over half of my life. The time has come for me to take a test in which substitution will not work, nor can I risk not passing. I was interested in seeing how long it would take me to pass the test. I last smoked on October 31, 2015. Here are my vitals. I am a 6'1" male. I weigh 184lbs and excercise daily including a 6 mile run 7 days a week.
    My hypothesis was that I would be able to pass a urinalysis within 30 days due to my high amount of exercise and current level of physical fitness. December 1, 2015 I took my first home test which was a First Check which was purchased from CVS. I used the first void in the morning as this is the most potent. I failed the test. I sent the sample into the lab to get a level, and I was at 103 ng.
    Monday December 14, 2015 I took my second First Check. This was also the first void in the morning. I also failed this test. I have not received the labs on this test.
    Today is Tuesday, December 15, 2015. At 2 pm I took another First Check test to see if it would be possible to pass with dilution. All I drink is water, tea, and one cup of coffee per day. I passed this test with a very faint line.
    I placed a bulk order of test which should arrive this week. I just want to document my experience with getting my body clean. I consider myself clean when I am able to pass with the first void of the day. I hope that this anecdotal research helps someone out there understand that it can take much longer than 30 days to pass a test when you are a chronic smoker.
    I promise that I will continue to update this as I found that most people never report back their results. Today is day 45 clean.

2. I have around the same body type as you, just add 4 inches and take off 15 lb. I was able to pass with dilution 4 days after smoking (was sober before that for a few months) thank you for taking the time to write your post I'm sure it will help someone in the near future.

3. That few months of sobriety is what makes the difference. I don't think people really grasp how long it takes to clean out after many years of habitual use which is why I chose to share and document this journey. Hopefully, I will get my first clean morning soon. Then it doesn't matter what time they come to test me I will be ok. Thanks for the reply.

4. Yeah I remember it took right around 45 days to clean my system out after 2 and half years worth of smoking habitual. Cheers brother

5. Good topic. Sometimes it's just not possible to try and cheat a test. Thanks for documenting your experience. I have found the same thing to be true for me, but I have a high percentage of body fat. I do exercise which only has the result of burning fat and releasing more THC. Double benefit for me with exercise- endorphins and release of thc. Good luck, mate, and thanks again. There are so many posts about this subject it's good to have actual anecdotal information.

6. Day 46 Update. My bulk order of 25 test just arrived. Luckily for myself, I had to pee. I took this test at 12:55 pm ET only had my 2 cups of coffee and 1L of water which I drink normally. I made no attempt to dilute this test at all. The result was a faint line indicating a negative test result. For the rest of these tests, I will be performing the test with the first void of the morning. I will consider myself clean at the first negative void and will confirm with follow up test. If at any time follow up test test positive, then the original negative result will be overturned.

7. Day 47 Update. I took a test this morning. First Void. Beginning of the stream. Test result came back with a very faint line. The line is too faint for me to feel comfortable as interpreting it as a negative result. To reiterate, I exercise 7 days a week including an hour of high intensity cardio and daily calisthenics (push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups, etc.) I eat very healthy with 30% protein, 30% Fats, and 40% carbohydrate intake.

8. Or you can just do a swap, get clean pee from a friend or family member as close as you can to the test. Get some tight briefs (a size smaller) then just put it under your package next to your cheeks. Temperature won't be a problem as long as you keep it there, like a hen keeping its eggs warm. Then you don't even have to quit smoking!

9. Day 48 Update. I awoke at 2 am. Took a test and the result was a clear negative. The test line was 50% as dark as the control line. This excited me. However, I went back to sleep and woke back up at 6:30 am. The urine was extremely dark and the test line was nonexistent a clear fail. I believe that the passing test was from dilution from the water I drank before bed. I gave my wife a test to check the test and her test line and control line were both dark. This leads me to believe that these test are in fact extremely accurate.

10. If you read the second line of the first post, then you would realize that substitution will not work. This will be an observed test. There will be a full physical before. There will be no way to substitute. I have no option but to get clean. Thus, I am documenting how long it takes me to get clean. I am doing everything I can to remove all the metabolites from my body. I cannot risk the detection of THC in my system, so a faint line is still a fail to me. I want to document the amount of days clean with daily exercise and a healthy diet in order to pass with a solid line on the first void of the day.

11. Day 49 Update. Test came back positive. Only visible line was the control line.

12. Day 50 Update. First void this morning was a faint line negative.

13. This thread is great, thanks for documenting your experience. You may be getting negative results due to your exercise habits. Have you tried testing yourself after not exercising for over 24 hours? Also you may want to switch your diet around, you're going to want a high fiber and low fat diet to excrete as much thc as possible. One more question how old are you and how long have you been smoking?

14. Day 51 Update. The test line was slightly darker than yesterday. I am hoping for a solid line in the next couple of weeks.

15. I figured the exercise was causing the extended positive result. I am 32 and have been smoking almost daily since 13. My diet lately has consisted of high fiber as you mentioned. My carb intake is 40% mostly fiber. Protein is 30%, and fats are 30% but they come from nuts and fish. I have read so much about how to pass a test but nothing regarding an actual detox. I will consider the solid test line confirmation before I submit to a final 20ng cutoff test.

16. Just curious, are you losing weight in the process?

I remember reading a study about how THC is stored in the fat cells. If you were burning fat would that possibly be releasing it back into your body and prolonging the positive readings?

17. While I am burning fat, I am not losing weight. My caloric intake is equal to my basal metabolic rate. But In order to be cleaned out, the fat cells must be burned to release the thc. Eventually, the metabolites would come out anyways, I am just ensuring that they come out at a faster rate.

18. #18 antihero802, Dec 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2015

Attached Files:

19. I'm detoxing in a similar fashion as yourself. I'm 25 6'4, started out at 210, down to 185. I work out 6 days a week with heavy weight lifting combined with abs and run 4 miles a day. I've also been dieting as much as possible with a high fiber low fat diet. I stopped smoking on November 9th. Here's my most recent home test at day 40. This was my 3rd void of the day with mild dilution. My test is 2 weeks away, hopefully I'll be passing by then. I've been told a few days before to stop exercising and eat as much fatty foods as possible. I plan on doing this injunction with dilution. Keep us updated and post some pictures of your home tests please!

Thanks again for the log! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1450724905.149522.jpg

20. Try to test yourself on the first void. If you get a faint line on first void, then you will definitely pass a preliminary test. The only thing that could catch you is if they analyze at the lab. My sample even if it tests negative will have a random chance of being selected for analysis. This is why I must eliminate the metabolites from my system and not rely on dilution techniques. Also, in certain situations, if you still have the metabolites in your system, later exercise could cause a positive result on future tests. I will start posting pics of my test.