Days till harvest ? ( pic) ( question)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by wizzardboi, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Here is my plant. Its a schwag seed i planted in this real small flower pot and i watered it daily for past months and its a female deff, and this is what i got out of it. I've been told that i have to harvest it when the trichs are amber. Well, on this plant they just turned cloudy. I only see a few trichs that are amber, but not enough to harvest. How much longer u guys think ?
    every day iom starting to see more and more new trichs form

This plant will only yield like 3-7 grams MAX! Its small and almost up to my knees!

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. #2 OldSkool1010, Oct 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2008
    In the later stages of flowering it is largely a personal preference how long to wait. I personally harvest my sativa dom plants when the trichomes are milky/cloudy... if they're not getting devoured by fungus. I have let 1/3 of a plant go until the trichs were 50% + amber when I wanted to mature some seed from a plant that self-polinated. That was good too but I like a more energetic high...I used to also prefer speed & coke to barbs and smack.

The buds aren't very stacked up...is this an indoor grow? Next time give her more light...even if outdoors make sure there's lot's o sunshine.

3. About 70% of this plants life was spent in a green house in the shade. I recently moved it outside about 2-3 weeks ago when it started to mature more.

4. its cute! Like a little bud kabob. dont know why but i really like this plant.. good luck with the harvest. hope it smokes good for ya.

-ksimms

5. who knows it might be SUPER strong proably not though lol

6. thats a nice bud you get there... hope shes smokes good for you... dry and cure it properly and she wont dissappoint you:smoking:

7. ^fixed

8. wronge!! does it look like theres 3-7 ounces on that plant???... keep on tokein my friend your doin a good job

9. Ya know, with the looks of that plant, come harvest readiness, I would manicure all the buds off and dry them out, then I'd continue to let that little beauty re-veg under some T5's for the winter and put her ass outside this spring. At least you'll have a jump on the season and next year she sould be your best producer:D Just rembmer, no reason you can't keep her alive and use her again.