Daylight savings

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by EastBayChin, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Its messing with my head on all my light schedules. Im an hour ahead and I keep forgetting to take that into account.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. Yeah, I absolutely hate daylight savings. It's about damn time we do away with it, we aren't a predominately agricultural country anymore, there's zero need for it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Unless you want to play a late round of

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. I see more use for it in the winter time here. If we didn't fall back it wouldn't get light until after 10am. I would rather just get rid of it. In Arizona they don't change. They just sit back and laugh at everyone else.

We have random power outages and I just got my light back to coming on the time of day I want it to. It takes a while unless you want to shock the plant with a drastic change. Now I have an hour to work back again.

5. They did away with it in my area like 30 years ago for one year. Kids had to go to school with flash lights for awhile because it was too dark. I dont think its that safe for young kids to be walking to school in the dark. but i dont have kids and dont plan on it so it doesn't effect me. Doing construction in the dark sucks and id rather avoid that as long as possible. Then again I'm going back to school to be a computer programmer so i guess it won't matter to me that long either.
    Wouldn't it be weird if the neighboring states didnt follow along too? i think that would screw me up at least at first

6. It's really only in the Northern latitudes that it helps in the winter with morning light.

7. New England should move permanently to Atlantic Standard Time... No more EST or DST.

8. i thought the day light savings time was for schools ? idk what the hell do i know