Daylight savings, green tea, and getting high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DaDankSkunk, Mar 11, 2012.

1. It's daylight savings, meaning we're nearly clear of the cold weather. I've been sleeping at 4 am these past couple weeks, and I've decided to pull an all nighter for the sake of warm morning weather as a new schedule.

So I watched Weeds all night, smoked hash til dawn, watched the sun rise, and watched my little seedlings sprout in the seedling chamber. Then I made some green tea, and sat outside. Damn it felt really good. Not so damn cold anymore. :hello::smoke:

2. It's still balls shrinking cold where I live. But you can tell that winter is almost over.

3. damn straight! Uk is warming up, shirt wearing sunset blazing. Coming along nicely.
    x.

4. HAha hell yea man, it's 60 today here in PA. I've been outside smoking in t-shirt and shorts. First time I've been able to do this since october

5. That oddly sounds similar to what I did last night haha! Except I was watching classical Scooby Doo episodes, the original ftw!

6. getting high in the new season is the best! no matter what season winter to summer!

just becuase its something new when your high.

7. Where do you live?

8. Right iowa. But I'm hoping to move to Oregon soon.

9. Lol i thought i was losing my mind last night. I had had an amazing life changing expierence with an unmentionable earlier that day and later on that night EVERY clock had a different time on it, even my cell phone. I thought i was losing it lol

10. Yeah what a great fuckin winter we had..

like if its gonna be this goddamn cold, at least snow

11. Sunny and Clear in AZ :)