Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Day vs. Night

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dav657, Aug 18, 2010.

1. which do you prefer to smoke? and why? i personally enjoy my toke during the day. it doesnt give me that couch lock and i seem to be more active. but 9-5 kinda kills it most of the time. vs when i smoke at night i seem to eat more and just wanna watch tv.

2. #2 Deleted member 247773, Aug 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2019
    delete

3. haha dont get me wrong I love smooking at night. its what i usually do but whenever i smoke during the day.... it makes my day soo much more interesting.

4. Night, cause then I don't have to worry about any responsibilities and I can sleep like a rock.

5. Night no question

6. I prefer the nighttime, day time highs are different and more chill. That's the greatest thing about MJ, there are so many different highs :D

7. I prefer the day time for sure! You can really feel certain buds characteristics and I feel more loopy :smoking:

8. Im glad someone started this because i was just thinking about this actually. My favorite part of summer personally is how I can toke more often durring the day with my friends and i have a much more different and nicer experience than during the day I find

9. I like to smoke at night because it gives me a "reward" for my hard days work, gives me something to look forward to, helps me sleep, and lets me clear my mind of all of my worries from the day.

10. Doesn't matter to me.

11. I second that ^.

12. i voted night even tho im stoned all the time.

basically i smoke before i leave for work just al ittle to get me through the bus into the city and i feel alittle daze till about noon. then as soon as i get home around 6 i smoke again and then maybe one or two more times that night. i go to the gym everyday so sometimes i dont smoke and i just go right to the gym and smoke at like 8 and 10 and pass out..

on weekends, i smoke all day long but i tend to burn out and get tired which i hate so i sometimes will delay myself till atleast 12:eek:o to smoke the first round...

i just think night is better bc you have nothing to be concerned about and it helps you unwind and forget the hassles of the day and just relax. sometimes after a long day you just cant turn your mind off, even after the gym and weed is 1 thing that will solve that. also bc it makes you sleep so good..

but i vote weed ALL DAY option

13. That ^ And at night, everything is calm as shit, you can go into almost any public places (especially outside places) and just smoke calmly there, while in the day there would be so much people and you wouldn't be able to smoke. It's also cool how you can do whatever you want without having other people telling you not to do it (because there's no one outside :p). Even if you wanna go eat something, all the places are empty, so you don't wait to get food, etc. I just prefer nightime, going in a skatepark or something. Being inside, doesn't matter if it's day or not.

14. Well I smoke all day regardless. Each has its benefits and draw backs tho. I never get burned out anymore so thats never a problem.

Durrin the day the best time to smoke is EARLY. like 5-7 because its still pretty calm outside. Not too much noise or activity and you still have that morning air which is very refreshing.

But Night time is definatly where its at. Just chillin in your backyard or with a bunch of friends hoodied up and just blazeing with out any worries of who's watching. I prefer by myself tho because I can chill with headphones playing wile enjoying the night sky which is the shit, All those stars, Its crazy. Im waitin for the day to be puffin an L listenin to some Outerspace and see a spaceship or somethin lol.

15. Too much to do in the day.

16. night but day is still nice

17. Why is there no option for both?

I need a both option...

cuz fuck...I stay smoked out all day if it's possible.
    (i.e. I'm not at work.)

So I would say both for different reasons.

I like smoking through the day cause it helps me make descisions...
    I kinda suck at doing that.
    I have issues.

And I like smoking at night cuz that's mostly likely when I'll write...
    All the shows I love come on TV.

So...need a both option.

18. I'm in the both category as well. I like daytime cause it's a different kinda high, more in the mood to fiddle around and do shit in the day. Night time is good cause I can smoke, sit on the couch and do sweet FA (well, when SWMBO isn't ordering me around doing shit).

19. Oh, morning smokes fuck me up the most, that shit knocks me round

20. I like both, but the times I have smoked at night have been total trips for me.

Because of the darkness it makes my surroundings feel much more foreign.

So I'm gonna say night.

And for whatever reason streetlights feel very symbolic to me when I'm high at night...