day two not smoking

Discussion in 'General' started by dankapotamus420, May 23, 2012.

1. Making the decision to stop smoking since I feel it's impeding me from really moving on to the next stage of my life.

Hasn't been too bad so far, I know in about a week I'm gonna be bored off my ass.

2. i haven't smoked in over a week and im going nuts. i hate being broke.

should be getting money in a couple days though.

unfortunately i have court on June 5th for a shoplifting charge (i was with some douchebag who decided to steal from walmart and got caught) according to my public defender im looking at 3 months of probation, an anti-theft class, and 35 hours of community service.

that 3 months is going to drive me right up the wall.....maybe ill get lucky and find a job during that time though.

3. I'd be surprised if they drug tested you for that type of charge and only a 3 month probation.

OP, im smoking today and then taking a t break so I'm right behind you!

4. after a week of not smoking i dont even have the desire to its weird. you find other things to occupy your time

5. I haven't smoked in 2 weeks and im feeling fine, thats after smoking everyday for over a year.

I don't see what's so hard about not being high.

6. Many people have this same struggle. Me included. Best of luck bud!

7. I haven't smoked in like a year, its easy as fuck

8. I will be lost in a haze for the next four or five days. I will be sure to call out your name whilst I light a blunt.

Good luck on not smoking!

9. Im 6 weeks and 3 days clean.
    And honestly i couldnt feel better, im surprisingly able to eat alot more, and i can actualy remember my dreams!! And im alot more active and get alot more shit done.
    Its easier than u think once u get passed the annoying part, just dont get tempted no matter what you do. And youll honestl feel way better about yourself and probably not want to smoke for a longer time :3

10. [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']Im 6 weeks and 3 days clean.
    And honestly i couldnt feel better, im surprisingly able to eat alot more, and i can actualy remember my dreams!! And im alot more active and get alot more shit done.
    Its easier than u think once u get passed the annoying part, just dont get tempted no matter what you do. And youll honestl feel way better about yourself and probably not want to smoke for a longer time :3[/quote]

Yeah dude, I always feel great after that second week. The only part that's a little shitty is that I don't have a gal right now. And maybe it's just me but it's a lot easier to not smoke when I'm dating someone. That could also be cause I don't really date stoner girls.

11. Day 3 for me after smoking everyday since November and I'm bored of my ass! I have so much time on my hands and Xbox isn't cutting it either haha. Other than that it's smooth sailing. I'm personally quitting for a T-break but nice motives OP. Sometimes a break from the bud can do us all some good. Hopefully you'll be lighting up soon after setting things straight.