Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Day smoking kills my night buzz

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Canada Smokes, Nov 17, 2014.

1. So when I smoke during the day (or even when I wake up) the effects at night are noticeably weaker.

Oppose to not smoking all day and then finally smoking at night.

This isn't really a question, I'm wondering if anybody else experiences this as well?

Best buds for life.

• Like Like x 1
  2. the wonderfull world of tolerance

i find ill still get stoned just not for as long depending on how i go about smoking it.....

3. Uhh it's because your tolerance is higher lol 

• Like Like x 1
  4. I will almost never wake and bake, ruins evening and night highs for me.

I usually toke up after work, or sometimes during work a few hours before we close.

5. #5 NYCchronic, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2014
    Dude......take a dab. Nothing can impede the high of a nice dab.

But yes what you say is true for alot of ppl including me, I still smoke all day though. I only get burned out at the end of the day 1-2 nights a week so its alright

6. Lol, yea take a dab so then he can't get high off flowers

7. Tolerance isn't as much an issue as some people think. Just start smoking smaller bowls and deal with a weaker buzz for awhile until that tiny bowl starts getting you stoned

• Like Like x 1
  8. Happens to me all the time. I prefer to just smoke at night. When i do it during the day I feel too sluggish afterwards.

9. it's because thc was in your system already earlier in the day. your minds used to it for the day so you wont get as high as earlier in the day