Day or Night?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dasgoth, Oct 3, 2007.

1. So, hypothetically speaking, if there was a choice between growing strawberries and other veggie plants during the day or night which would it be? Day and have the meter reader see the little wheel spin like crazy or night with possible flyby?

Any advice to which time period would be appreciated. I was thinking 7PM to 7AM, but not sure...BESIDES its all hypothetical wishful thinking anyways :)

2. i have the lights on during the day. i don't want people to see lights on every night all night long in my house. there is kind of a glow through one of my windows. i think that would get the neighbors more curious than anything.

3. yup... i run 8am-8pm so that it looks like a normal daily jump in activity. The way I see it is that it is natural for a house to use significantly more watts during waking hours, plus if those little black mosquitos fly over, the sun reflecting off your roof might offer some sort of camo to IR.

4. Sorry, an additional comment to add is it will be in the closet so the light will be contained pretty well with fake walls and black/white poly OR i could do a fake wall construct in my room...but I'd prefer to to cut down on construction of things.

Thx for the suggestions :)