Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Day One

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Pink Floyd, Jul 30, 2010.

1. #1 Pink Floyd, Jul 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2010
    As you can see in my sig, just finished day one of my first ever t-break :hello:

There's a couple reasons why I decided to take this 14 day vacation from the herb. One of the main and most obvious reason I'm taking this tolerance break... well, I'll let you figure that one out. I also want to focus on other things, such as skateboarding and general physical activity, because I get real lazy when I smoke.

Finally, I just want to get a taste of the sober life again, I don't even remember what not being high for more than a couple days feels like. I just want to test myself, and prove that I can set my mind on something and do it. Or in this case, not do it. Aight, so wish me luck, can't wait till I can :smoke: again!

EDIT : I'm going to be keeping logs of every day to see if I get any "withdrawl" effects from the herb, just for shits n giggles.

Day 1 without the herb:

Pretty good, many temptations around, chillin' with friends who're smokin blunt after blunt but I'm staying strong. Usually when I get home at around 9:30 pm I munch throughout the night until I go to sleep at around 3 am but this time around I barely touched my food, and didn't have to wake up because of the urgent morning shits. No real trouble getting to sleep as I thought there would be.

Day 2

Starting to think about the herb less and less throughout the day, it's getting way easier, although today when some homies were smokin' a blunt right next to me I got tempted but I told myself no fuckin way jose, I gotta stay strong. And I will!

Day 3

Amazingly vivid dreams last night... Herb is almost off of my mind, this is easy.

Day 4

More crazy vivid dreams, almost lucid, very trippy, I dreamed that I broke my t-break and I felt baked as fuck in my sleep lmao.

Day 5

Found out I lost 5 pounds since I started this t-break, the munchies were really holding me back haha.

Day 6

Almost 1 week into it, had to sit through two friends smokin a gram blunt of This Shit Right Here, 25$ a gram at the dispensary.... sooooooo tempting but I stayed strong

2. Just remember.
    Shit can be fun without herb.
    : )

3. My most recent t-break was rough...3 days I couldn't stand the smell taste or look of food it would just make me nauseas. Other than that it was alright good luck on yours bro

4. im on day 10 of my 14 day t-break and its not bad at all because i just live a normal sober life, although i did get a half o as a reward for when my break is over, but life is perfectly fine without the herb, just prepare for some bizzare dreams, because ive had the weirdest dreams while on my break.

5. Thats some weird shit. I started mine that day as well. Fuck t-breaks, but it sucks not being able to get high.

Well, i guess we will both celebrate in 2 weeks. Blaze up, peace out.

6. Also, + rep to gc skater.

7. You will survive don't worry!

Smoke Kush!

8. Haha thanks for the support, everyone, beginnin' day two. I think I'm gonna turn the main post into a log seeing if getting away from bud has any physical effects on me, day to day.

9. started a one week tbreak on monday, so far so good haha. gonna shroom and toke on monday! cant wait

10. good luck :smoke:

11. Good luck man.

12. Finished day two :D

13. Honestly when I'm on a break for vacation with my family or something, when I get the urge to smoke I just think about all the other people around me who are enjoying their lives without even thinking about drugs. So I figure, if they can be happy and have fun, I can too and I don't need pot to do it.

14. thats fucking weird bro. same thing is happening to me. im on day 3 of my tbreak and ive barely eaten anything, thinking of food makes me sick right now!

15. good luck with the break. I could barely last a week.

16. Good luck man. I'm about 3 months into a summer-long t-break, and once you get past the first 5 days or so, it seems to get easier (was that way for me at least). You just have to keep strong mentally and convince yourself that you can do it, which you definitely can.

17. Pretty much what I've done, if I ever get the urge I just tell myself "nah." And besides, if I caved in and smoked before the break was over I think it'd show something about my character and even that's enough to stop me from breaking it.

18. Good luck!

19. Thanks