Day off...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Woke up, Me n my bro went to our work, Hit the atm.

Went to arbys got some roast beefs and curly fries, Hit the beer store and got 8 40's of 211 and some 22's. Hit the tobbaco shop, Got a 2 liter and a pack of swisher rillos.

Now back at the crib bout to rip into some arbys.

Gon be a straight day.

2. Maaan. I didnt work a whole day today, fuckin started rainin n shit. got home bout 11:30am, only to remember pretty much all my weed is gone, and I aint got no money. I KNOW I got some pillz round here somewhere, I been lookin for em, but I think I lost those, or took em sometime and dont remember it.. So I been sittin here bored as fuck, gonna be bored for another hour atleast, then Im gonna go look at another house. Tryin to get the fuck up out this one.

hah, found my pillzzzz. Gotta love opiates.

3. Slobbed on arbys. Was super stuffed.

Got 42 grams (ounce n half) delivered for $150. And it was some good tree. I was disapointed last time went threw different dude it was 125 for a oz and it wanst that great. This shits way better for way cheaper.

And still had a good qtr left.

So i got about 2 oz's of good trees for personal usage.

Pack of strawberry rillos.

8 40's.

Gettin ripped tonight.

Gotta finish some shit up then gon smoke.

4. What was the 2 liter?

5. yeszir, 211s ftw, i'm drinking it as I type, only got 2 24s tho...but hey, thats all i need to get by today ;)...but I sure doo wish for some herbage :D:D(no car, no license fucking sucks)

6. Not drank if thas what you thankin.

Coke.

Then jus smoked 3 joints between 4 heads a lil bit ago.

Bout to take another shower and chill out and fuck with some tunes for the night.

7. Party on dude, I WANT ARBYS

8. Rolled up two blunts and took a shower and ripped a 22 in the shower.

Now bout to spark a blunt, Jus hooked my midi keyboard up and bout to make a new beat.

And drank.

9. Got a nice pattern going, Bout to see if i can come up with some shit to write ot it.

10. Keep it real bro, sounds like a kickass day/night.

11. Thats what im tryin to do, Jus enjoy for a lil while on these 2 days off.

Found out some fucked shit about my baby mama got back with that ***** kyle been stressed.

So said fuck it lets do some things out the ordinary like i never buy arbys to exspensive but they have the 4 for $5 roast beefs so we got 2 each and then a large curly fry so that was massive food.

Bout to smoke that second blunt here soon.

Wrote 2 verses and a chorus for this track and i thank i got it good this time.

This tracks pretty raw compared to my other shit.

Im comin with some new lyrics, Completley new sounding beat and compleltey new sounding way to lay it down.

Been a lil while since ive felt this inspiration for a new song, I need to be stressed to make good music lol.

But this shits pretty raw, More street. More drugs more gangster more real talk.

Edit: But im feelin pretty good now, 211 down and 2 22's of natty ice down, And a blunt and gon spark another, After i post this edit ima put some super glue on my cut again to keep it shut then spark a blunt in a couple minutes while it dries and finish writing this track.

Tryin to enjoy life.

12. good shit man, sounds like a good day.
    arbys is the shit but yeah i feel u on the price, i hit it up when they got the 4 for 5$ deals too.
    you killed a 22 in the SHOWER?? lol you wylin.
    i wanna hear that track when its done tho.
    u got a myspace music or somethin?

13. I hear you. I love days like this. I worked eight or nine hours today with a new guy who is in between the training and full-time staff period, so you really have to keep your eye on him so he doesn't accidentally hit someone in the face with the high pressure water gun or some of the chemicals we use. After I got off, I went to the store, grabbed a 750ml of this 'Vampire Vodka', which I haven't tried yet, and a 32oz of Mississippi Mud.

Photo project to finish tomorrow, but that doesn't mean I'm not starting my weekend with a bang. Let's try this vodka...

Eh, it's not as great as I thought it would be for the price. Tastes like they added Robitussin to the mix and gave it the color of cranberry juice for kicks. It's not bad, but it's not great either.

Oh well, give the Mississippi Mud a shot, if you can find it where you are. For $2.50, it's a pretty good Black and Tan beer.

14. how is arby's to expensive if u can drop 150 bucks on weed? seems to me like u got ur priorities crooked

of course my shit aint that strait either, but if u can drop 150 bucks on weed, then u can damn sure buy an arby's sandwich gangsta

15. this sounds really fuckin amazing

16. haha whoa calismoker is wisconsinsmoker now haha, awesome, but i wouldnt have made a new account n shit just to change ur name, cuz who cares what people said about your name, calismoker could have meant cali bud smoker

17. Yeah I know man I just kinda wanna be on the dl, I was gettin sick of people asking why my name was Calismoker14 and I live in Wisconsin. I mean I made the account when I lived in cali, people just didnt get that I guess. But yeah at the end of the summer I'm moving back. I miss my home.

18. So are you gonna change back to CALISMOKER when you move?

and i dont mean to be offensive at all but that blatant sarcasm pointing towards people miss classifying you as emotional is kiiiiiiinda making you seem overly emotional.( in your sig)

honestly as a daily user of gc ive seen your posts and never seemed to think you would be emo, or why even it would matter if you were?

i dunno man just curious you seem cool to me, but i was surprised as well when i seen you change your name peaaace.

coke sounds good ksr:smoking::smoking::smoking:

19. dude i laughed for like ten minutes.

20. Bout to gut another swisher.